$4000 1 / 2 1600 Bonus May 16th

dwasser

Reaction
We've added an additional bonus for the 1 / 2 1600 class at the FiberwerX 200 May 16th. No minimum entries. $100 per car and an additional $1500 at 10 entries.

This is a hare and hound race for the 1600 class.

We will be doing an additional draw for 1 / 2 1600 on May 2nd at FiberwerX after the start order draw. The additional draw will be for the “1 / 2 1600 Hare”. All other 1 / 2 1600 racers will become the hounds. An additional $100 per entry will go into a bonus pot. No minimum entries for this bonus! 1st, 2nd and 3rd place that beat the hare will split the first ever DRIVE Hare and Hound bonus. If the hare wins they will keep the entire Hare bonus. The hare will start in whatever position they draw. We will also have special decals made up for the hare so that everyone knows who they have to beat.

If the entries hit 10 you can add an additional $1500 to the bonus on top of the $150 per entry driver payback and the $100 per entry Hare Bonus.

What it boils down to is you can win big $$ without the 10 car minimum.
10 cars = $4000 total bonus but 9 cars is still a $2250 bonus.

Hare Eligibility Rules:
Must be pre-registered before 3 PM May 2nd. We will draw at the FiberwerX Open House.
*See entry form instructions at http://www.drive-racing.com/drive_me...ntry_form.html

All 1 /2 1600 racers must race with GPS on during the entire race, must have a trail recording and must keep all data until DRIVE officials download it onto a chip after you finish the race.

Must meet all other competition rules and regulations.

Attachments

• Hare_Hound_Bonus.pdf
    24.7 KB · Views: 109

Dezertpilot

Reaction
I like that DRIVE is keeping desert racing "fresh" in the south. Good job to DRIVE!.

ultrablew

Reaction
Unfortunately Rob Mac will be in Texas for this race :(
There are a lot of 1600's though that would be awesome to grow the pot!

Brian & Amy

Reaction
That is a lot of money.....

Not to mention the racers get to run a killer course (even if they don't win) :D

Reaction
So there is some serious money involved here. Looks like I am going to have to get a piece of that action.

Doug, great idea! Just a thought though. I would select the Rabbit at the Start Line (by drawing) and put a "Tail" flag on them just before the start. That way no one will be sandbaging their entry and it will make for an exciting start.:D:D:D:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::p:p:p:p.

P.s. did I get all the little face thingies right?

dwasser

Reaction
So there is some serious money involved here. Looks like I am going to have to get a piece of that action.

Doug, great idea! Just a thought though. I would select the Rabbit at the Start Line (by drawing) and put a "Tail" flag on them just before the start. That way no one will be sandbaging their entry and it will make for an exciting start.:D:D:D:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::p:p:p:p.

P.s. did I get all the little face thingies right?

I like it! Good idea. Now everyone needs to come sign up to take my money:D 3 PM on Saturday May 2nd is the cut off to be in the start order draw. We will be a FiberwerX when the open house starts at 1 PM and will take entries all day but you need to get signed up before 3 PM to get in the draw.

dwasser

Reaction
Come on guys and gals. The bonus money is burning a hole in my pocket. $4000 plus bonus in 1600 with only 10 cars is not going to happen very often. But, don't get hung up on the 10 car thing because the bonus increases with each entry regardless.

Tundranation

Reaction
come on guys and gals. The bonus money is burning a hole in my pocket. $4000 plus bonus in 1600 with only 10 cars is not going to happen very often. But, don't get hung up on the 10 car thing because the bonus increases with each entry regardless.

bump !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:d