• Forum membership has its advantages....

4130 Clothing

chevydude7

I tried to buy the memorial shirt from 4130's website and my card would go through so I tried another one and that wouldn't go through either. Anyone else having this problem? I was going to call and order them but I didnt see a phone number on their website..

Faulk9

4130 Industries
2585 Fortune Way (suite B)
Vista, CA 92081
Phone: (760) 727-4130
Fax: (760) 593-2372

chevydude7

Tried calling and they don't accept accept orders over the phone :(. You would think that they would want your business....

Forty1Racing

Evans always willing to help out if you can reach him, I always use paypal though.

Dezertpilot

As much as I hate PayPal and their policies it is the only way to go that I know of.

chevydude7

Since they updated their website giving you a choice between using paypal and their website I have been able to buy shirts from there now. I received my order the next day and I had ground shipping. The shirts looked awesome too :) . Did you make an account on the website so you can track your package?

06dak287

ive contacted them through the website and the facebook. i wish my shirts came the next day....its getting cold in vegas with no shirt :p

desertspeed

I have ordered from them several times and have always recieved my order quickly. In my last order one of the shirts had a small hole in it- it was a mfr. defect and not something that was done in shipping or at 4130. I called 4130 and they sent out a replacement shirt the next day, no questions asked.

06dak287

well they finally called me......

i guess they were having some employee issues. and customer service issues with the employee or something i dont know the full story. but come to find out 2 more shirts i ordered are out of stock. at least they were cool enough to refund my money and send me whatever they had that i ordered.

i think ill wait for them to get up and flowing with a full inventory before i order some more.