• Forum membership has its advantages....

48th Annual PCI Race Radios SNORE 250

Katfab

to anyone racing the Baja 1000
this would be a good shake down test race
plus it should be a good time

Katfab

this race would be a great shake down race for those racing the Baja 1000

snoreracer

There will be 3 pits plus start finish pit A is just off US 95 north of Beatty and pit B is up by Bonnie Clare so chasing would be hard to do but it is possible to run from pit A to C without supporting the Nevada HWY patrol

snoreracer

Track facts. Two 123 mile laps . S/F Main pit is at gravel pit just south of Beatty. This race has a FUN-RUN on Friday October 6 , the day before the race.

Zac Reish

I'm really bummed out I'm missing this race. How long ago was it determined there would be laps this long? Will there be a race next year with laps 123 miles?

DC Racing

Will we be able to camp at main pit? Can you tell us the approx location of Pit C? If we can make it, will have limited support crew so trying to figure out how many people we would need. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using race-deZert

snoreracer

I'm really bummed out I'm missing this race. How long ago was it determined there would be laps this long? Will there be a race next year with laps 123 miles?
The BLM wanted longer laps originally they were 68 miles. We will look at next were doing about the same if it works this year .
Will we be able to camp at main pit? Can you tell us the approx location of Pit C? If we can make it, will have limited support crew so trying to figure out how many people we would need. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using race-deZert
Yes you can camp at main pit . Pit -C is about mile 88 and has about 4 miles of dirt road to go down to get to it . Pit cC is about 40 minutes from main pit