4th Annual Pismo Beach Huckfest June 9th, 2012

bmxking454

RDC Crypto
Website
www.PCIRaceradios.com
It all started a few years back, when some friends found a good sand face at the Oceano dunes ohv area (Pismo Beach, Ca) and started egging each other on, Challenging each other to launch their trucks as high as they dared, fast forward to June 2011: Hundreds of spectators watched as uniformed park rangers shut down what has become one of the most exciting jump competitions in the country, but not before handful of trucks flew the friendly skies, sometimes landing more than 100 feet from the take off, ladies and gentlemen this is the Pismo Beach Huckfest.- Dirtkings magazine

The 4th annual Pismo Beach Huckfest is the first year that this event will be FULLY Permitted and Insured event. We are have been working with the local State Parks Department aswell as the Sacremento Branch to make sure that we are 100% ready! We have already signed the paperwork for the permits and insurances needed, the only thing that we are working on now it to try to raise the funds to cover the permit fee's. We are about halfway to our target! We are getting close! If anyone know's of somone or would like to support the Pismo Beach Huckfest please feel free to contact DirtCinema@Gmail.com. Thank youn for the Support.

Check out what new on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/Huckfest
Follow us on Twitter https://twitter.com/#!/PismoBeachHuckf
Check out our website at http://www.pismobeachhuckfest.com/

Last edited:

coilover88

RDC Crypto
I am glad to see the event has decided to get permits this year. Staying above board is one of the most important means of maintaining our access to Pismo given all the factions that would love to see it closed to motorized use. Props to the organizers.

Jacob7672

Nimrod de Ashcraft
RDC Crypto
I haven't been to Pismo sence I was a kid once. This is a perfect excuse for me to get up there this year!

Jacob7672

Nimrod de Ashcraft
RDC Crypto
I think "Speed Energy Huckfest 2012" sounds good. I'm sure RG would win!

That's actually not too far of a stretch. He loves this type of thing and prob wouldn't cost that much for a good amount of publicity. With it being legit this year I'm sure it will make the magazines again.

bmxking454

RDC Crypto
Website
www.PCIRaceradios.com
Giant Motorsports is sponsoring 2 categories in this years Huckfest on June 9th in Pismo beach. “SiiiCkS 6 cYlInDeR” & “LongesT LeaF LouncH.
Giant Moroesports will getting some trophies made for the Huckfest to go along with the Giant Motorsports $400. gift certificates awards.

Giant Motorsports Huckfest.jpg

BANNED4LIFE

RDC Crypto
i heard giant was giving away cool trophies so i signed up......YES , TT #2 will be at this deal and will be HUCKING it....whatever that means.......apparently i need some sort of special hat and socks.....is that a RULE???

BANNED4LIFE

RDC Crypto
im bringin my rv and a bunch of kids.....can someone tell me how the camping deal works there.....

dbedy

RDC Crypto
You drive in on the wet sand. When you see a spot that looks nice make a 3 point turn so that you are heading the other direction, (you want your door to face away from the water due to the ocean breeze/wind). Give yourself about a 500 foot start from where you want to end up. Point the nose where you want your final camp spot to be and pin it. When you get stuck that is where you camp for the weekend. Find a buddy to pull you out backwards by your trailer hitch to the wet sand when you are ready to leave.
Its open camping, no services besides some toilets. This also assuming you have a motorhome. It's a bit easier to get a towable around Pismo.