• Forum membership has its advantages....

*** 4x4 Class 1 ***

560bajamike

Is there a web site or info on the race's "down there" ???? Nice to see what other people are doing that I can not do here, just for the fun of it.

Mike

Mcarlson1

Looks awesome with the TT body on it!!!! Is that staying on there? Or is the body for a future project?

Thanks,
Mike

560bajamike

Really nice......... And you need a test driver when???????

Mike

Combz08

looks good u have a lot of cutting to do if your going to get it to fit up to the chasis.......... and I can only imagine whats going through Bryan's head in the forth pic as he got his lunch out of the fridge LOL

Ryan B

I'm sure they're building a removeable tube structure to give them ample protection, and it would be pretty cool to be able to save weight with a smaller cell in shorter races. not to mention being able to easily remove the cell during preps.

KiwiMike

Sweet set up. What CVs are going to be used up front? 935?

J_Tondro

Look for Jerry Penhall at the BITD Siverstate contingency with this car. Mcqueen made some more body mods. So far the body is 4inches shorter, the door openings are bigger and the hood was shortened 4inches to improve the approach angle. The body looks great! The fuel cells are having bladders made now and yes they do have cages per Ausie rules. Saddle tank stye per customer request. The owner of the car has front engine driving experience. Rear weight was a concern for him. Its getting a TT style rear sway bar to help the handling. Should be getting the Weisman diffs soon!

560bajamike

Any updated photo's?
Thank's
Mike