• Forum membership has its advantages....

4x4 Crawler toys...

ACME

A few years back we released some toy 4x4 Rock Crawlers and they were pretty popular. We have updated them and are releasing them for Xmas and per convo's you should be able to find them at some of the off road retailers that the community frequents... Here's a sneak peak:
IMG_1079.jpg crawler pkg.jpg

Battery operated 4x4's with articulated suspension and a case, the case becomes the 4x4 terrain!

Chris Tobin

I remember toys like these when I was a kid 30+ years ago...

ACME

O.G. "Xtreme Rock Machines" were sold about 10 years ago everywhere including all the big box stores etc; not quite 30 years but I feel like it :oops:...

Chris Tobin

O.G. "Xtreme Rock Machines" were sold about 10 years ago everywhere including all the big box stores etc; not quite 30 years but I feel like it :oops:...
I remember having something like them when I was a kid... Battery powered, not near as much travel as yours but similar toys none-the-less. I want to say they were called mighty-machines or something like that... Google yielded the name "Stomper 4X4" here is a vid from a guy wanting to buy them...

ACME

Sorry, didn't see this... Wal Mart has the single packs under the Adventure wheels brand, 4 Wheel Parts has the Action Sets and we've had some requests from a few of the "Race Parts" stores, so show them the pic and ask if they have them... You can also purchase through the www.explorescientific.com store if all else fails...