5-1600 at the mint

GBRACER

Reaction
Will they have a 5-1600 class at the Mint?
If so who will be there show of hands please...

crazyeye

Reaction
Will they have a 5-1600 class at the Mint?
If so who will be there show of hands please...
If you show up they'll give you a class but they might already be a waiting list.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

R. Gross

Reaction
Grant,
I am hoping to put both the 5-1600's in next year. I don't think my one kids foot is going to be healed enough for this year after the wreck in Baja. As soon as he is released from the doctor we are going to enter the next race. Maybe Ridgecrest or Caliente. Going to have to miss BAP also. First time in years for that. See you the next time you are in Vegas.

J Prich

Reaction
These threads always make me giggle a little bit. The differences in perspective about the Mint around here or crazy. On the one hand you have people every single year who chime it to talk about how bland it is..."not the real Mint"..."they charge to spectate"...its the "Primm 300" etc.

But on the other hand there are always threads from various classes here specifically about trying to rally troops for the Mint and even with 400 entries, the limit will be reached a solid month before the actual race. It appears that one way or another the Mint is still kind of a big deal.

EBryant

Reaction
These threads always make me giggle a little bit. The differences in perspective about the Mint around here or crazy. On the one hand you have people every single year who chime it to talk about how bland it is..."not the real Mint"..."they charge to spectate"...its the "Primm 300" etc.

But on the other hand there are always threads from various classes here specifically about trying to rally troops for the Mint and even with 400 entries, the limit will be reached a solid month before the actual race. It appears that one way or another the Mint is still kind of a big deal.

The different perspectives are from the different generations. Those of us who know what the "old Mint" is and those who know the new Mint. Either way, it's what we have as the Mint 400 today and although it's vastly different in how each has succeeded, you have to just appreciate that there was and is a Mint 400.