5/1600 Baja 500 Results and Another Racer Gets Shafted!

NIKAL

Reaction
I dont know the guy, but Alonso Angulo just got the "Score Shaft" as he shows Insufficient Data and No Data and he too gets his Baja 500 Win taken away! Knowing how I am I would tell IRC to give me my money back and I would give Sal the one finger salute! Too many places to race for allot less money to be putting up with this crap! And what a joke to be almost two weeks after a race and to still be waiting on official results.

CLASS 5-1600:
OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL DRIVER VEH TIME PENALTIES IN MINUTES (XX)
1st 3rd MARCOS NUNEZ 550 13:19:08 COURSE DEVIATION (30) = TOTAL (30)
2nd 1st ALONSO ANGULO 551 14:41:43 INSUFFICIENT DATA (60) + NO HWY DATA (90) = TOTAL (150)
3rd 4th PEDRO ATHIE 553 15:29:11 HWY SPEED (11) = TOTAL (11)
4th 2nd MIGUEL ROSALES 576 16:03:03 COURSE DEVIATION (60) + HWY SPEED (140) = TOTAL (200)
5th 5th SERGIO MORENO S. 577 17:40:41 COURSE DEVIATION (60) + HWY SPEED (52) = TOTAL (112)
DNF DNF OSCAR VENEGAS 552 DNF DNF - DNF - DNF - DNF - DNF
DNF DNF ARMANDO GARCIA 554 DNF DNF - DNF - DNF - DNF - DNF
DNF DNF ERNESTO ARAMBULA 575 DNF DNF - DNF - DNF - DNF - DNF

tmathews

Reaction
The races at Plaster City are starting to look better and better !! :D

Last edited:

Tipracer

Reaction
Pat, don't worry if you want to prove yourself head down this weekend to MX and see how you stack up aginst some of the best...Its like a cage fight only in the dirt and at 40mph

TCRAFT

Reaction
I can tell you it is the shaft but they got caught. So next time maybe the 5-1600's will have a closer race. Hell with all the penatlies I may have a shot next year for a win.

I have seen alot of cheating in my class so I hope this keeps eveyone honest. I guess I'm a freak about following rules. But you do whats right.

Craft Motorsports
Fines Double Racing

Reaction
I can tell you it is the shaft but they got caught. So next time maybe the 5-1600's will have a closer race. Hell with all the penatlies I may have a shot next year for a win.

I have seen alot of cheating in my class so I hope this keeps eveyone honest. I guess I'm a freak about following rules. But you do whats right.

Craft Motorsports
Fines Double Racing

You say they got caught; got caught doing what?

motochris

Reaction
Exactly. The IRC's are notorious for not always functioning properly. Handing out penalties based on LACK of info is BS IMO. That's basically saying... "We don't know if you did anything wrong, so we are going to just say you did."
Granted, there are ways to more or less disable the IRC.....they need to address all that.

TCRAFT

Reaction
You are painting with a broad brush. You can't tell me the guys that got bumped from 1st to 2nd did anything wrong. They are who this thread is about.

Thats fine I know this bro but we are human and make mistakes. Next race they just have to be more careful. I think it will be a better race

harleys dad

Reaction
I told you that 551 was singled out to the weatherman for speeding WITH 3 cop cars chasing him LOL