5-1600 Battle 2009 MDR KOTD 250 **VIDEO**

<Cody Agee>

Whippersnapper!
Reaction
The battle for 1st place between Cody Agee and Daniel Gutierrez at the MDR KOTD 250. This race was a blast and we ended up in 2nd place due to some shifter problems. I would like to the thank my family as well as Billy Baroody, my co driver, and Pat Dailey, the driver for part 2 of the race who inherited the shifter problem. I am really excited about racing right now and feel this was my first race where I really showed what I can do as a driver with the right equipment and team in place.

Last edited by a moderator:

JRod

fast-aid.org
Reaction
Good job Cody - Pat speaks highly of your skills behind the wheel of your car - Keep it up!

When is your next race?....

BajaRacer 562

Reaction
Nice Footage, looks like you two were battling it out pretty good coming through there.

michael_loomis

Reaction
Nice driving Cody!!

MALABANAN

Reaction
Great footage! Man, that Bug hauls. I wonder how it would go with me pressing the gas through the floorboard? Nah, I heard on the radio that you were winding her out! Way to go!! It is racing moments like that, that you remember for a lifetime. Just go finish high school already! Class 11 Roots.:D

dezertgirl

"RDC's Social Butterfly"
Reaction
Hey Cody!!

You looked good out there all day! It was fun hanging out with Pat, your mom and Dusty... I had to leave right before you guys did your driver change because our car came in to do their driver change too! Congratulations on 2nd place!!!

nan2270

Reaction
good job cody,its good to see young talent like yours and your drive and attitude is what makes racing fun....keep up the good work...as for gutierrez congradulations on your win,gave every body a run for the money.. butt next time try doing it without cutting out some of the difficult sections<next to the sand dunes and ck points>it wont happen again more eyes will be on you.you know what you did....lets keep having fun racing,.

ANSRACING

Reaction
that is some good racing...

nan2270

Reaction
good job cody,its good to see young talent like yours and your drive and attitude is what makes racing fun....keep up the good work...as for gutierrez congradulations on your win,gave every body a run for the money..