5/1600

Baja Bugs

Reaction
I'm looking at buying a toyhauler and want to be able to load up a class 5/1600, how much load space do i need ? 15 feet ? How wide do i need the trailer to be ? How tall does the loading ramp door opening need to be ?

CMA GUMBY

Reaction
Measure the car and you have your answer.

tapeworm

Reaction
I’m able to fit my 9 car in a toy Hauler with 14 feet of space. A 5-16 is about the same size depending on the front bumper and rear cage. My car is 13.5 feet long in total length and I have a little bit of wiggle room on the front and rear.

Shameless plug, I also have a toy hauler for sale if you are looking and it will fit a 5-16. Send me a PM if you’re interested.

Baja Bugs

Reaction
I’m able to fit my 9 car in a toy Hauler with 14 feet of space. A 5-16 is about the same size depending on the front bumper and rear cage. My car is 13.5 feet long in total length and I have a little bit of wiggle room on the front and rear.

Shameless plug, I also have a toy hauler for sale if you are looking and it will fit a 5-16. Send me a PM if you’re interested.

Baja Bugs

Reaction
Thank you for the info Tapeworm, i really appreciate it .... if the trailer deal i'm working on doesn't pan out i'll definitely hit you up!