50 minibike race!!!

PBR

On Sunday, May 19th there is a 50cc minibike race in Quartzhill (near Palmdale). The last one we had about 10 bikes and there should be a bunch more this race. There are different classes and the course is sick, but crappy riders like me can still have a killer time riding also. Racing starts about 10am and goes for most of the day. It is fun for everybody, adults, kids and even women (just kidding)! For more info e-mail me and i will send you a map and answer any questions you have. And if you don't have a 50 come out and ride mine.

I'll see ya there,
Ollie
ollie@toolboxproductions.net

Penchansky Brothers Racing

Rory

Crayola Killer
Hey Ollie, I have a better idea. Why don't you save the gas money and travel expenses you were going to spend on that event, and use it on that class 8 race truck sitting in your garage waiting for some attention! I swear, with all the little S&@* you have going on, you could have been racing a year ago......GEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ. Your buddy, Wardy.

Racers Only

John Bitting

Administrator
I know a group of about 15 guys that would love to come race you guys.. I will let them know about it..

A man is not finished when he is defeated,
he is finished when he quits.
-- Richard M. Nixon

PBR

wow, this is a tough crowd!!!

rory - how was glamis in the new RAIL!?!?!?!?

Rory

Crayola Killer
OOOHhhhhhhhh, it's gonna be like that eh Ollie? Well, for your information, I'm picking up the "Sandrail" tomorrow in Vegas. How's that "Disco Truck" coming? Need anymore stock VW VDO gauges for the class 8? Let me know if you want to step up and get some Autometers, I have a connection! Then again, it's only a CHEVY! =) Wardy.

Racers Only

Waldo

Safehouse
Rory vs. Ollie

Live in Pay-Per-View $24.95

3 races

1. Potato sack - 50yd dash

2. Greased pole - 20ft flag pole

3. Hydraulic jack slolom - any steep street available

BE THERE OR BE LEFT IN THE DUST!!!
SUNDAY, SUNDAY, SUNDAY!!!

BRAAAAAAAAP!

Rory

Crayola Killer
JD fab and Bajawaldo. I'll take you guys up on the race but I'll have to race the class 8 in its present condition. I went to pick up the 4 seater and IT STILL ISN'T RUNNING. Whoever can push the fastest! At least the 4 seater is lighter. I hate fabricators...ugh!

Racers Only

PBR

maybe the race should be who's car/truck is running first?!?!?!? a little bet may light the fire under pbr's ass!!!