50 Nutz the video!!!

Littlenutts

Joe, and Lue @ Clutch films has jus released 50 NUTS! a video dedicated to the XR50 crowd. Guys jumping 60 foot gaps off of free style ramps, pouching spots in Santa Monica, Down Town L.A., Venice Beach, Corona, Brentwood, Canyon Lake, San Diego, Lake Havasue, and Redondo Beach. Just to name a few. The video is NO kids video tons of T&A!!! lots of hot girls and CRAZY SHEEAT! Get out to your local shop or pick up a new cycle parts catalog and look in the XR50 section! Also due out in late Feb. The new THOR video. Starring, Chad Reed, Grant Langston, Chuck Crothers, Ryan Laiba...Just to name a few!

They are REAL!

Waldo

Safehouse
I posted pics a couple of months ago from LEMP. They filmed the big gaps there.

Here is the link if you missed it:

<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.lakeelsinoremotocross.com/bigair.html>http://www.lakeelsinoremotocross.com/bigair.html</A>

Confucius Say - "Every man who do Flying-W, come down with nuts in mouth."

Littlenutts

No, I was there. Kelly Tedder and a couple of other guys were going huge off of that kicker. Did you see the step up contest? They were going as high as big bikes! Its all in the video. They are going to have the 50 Nuts Nationals like once every other month @ LEMP.

They are REAL!

Waldo

Safehouse
I wasn't there when they filmed it but from the pics, I will DEFINITELY be purchasing this one.

I was there a couple weeks ago (before the rain jacked up the tracks) and a japanese guy was there and brought out the full set-up. When we parked and noticed him, he had an easy-up, chairs, coolers, tool box, astro turf, wife reading a book, and ane 50 all BBR'd out. All that was parked next to them was a little blue Honda Civic. After a few hours, they started packing up...everything fit into the Civic. Most everything went into the trunk and then he put the 50 across the back seat with some blankets. I was like "Holy I failed spelling", that is one dedicated 50 rider. Pretty sweet.

Confucius Say - "Every man who do Flying-W, come down with nuts in mouth."

Littlenutts

Yeah I will find out when the next race is if you wanna come out. We usually party the whole time in the Clutch Films toy hauler. M.C. usually shows up and has a couple with us. Victor Sheldon has come to all of them and is usually haven some beers as well. If you haven't race or ridden a 50 then this would be the time and place to do it. The stock class is really fun. Ridding buzzed, on a 5o, banggin bars with friend, and stuffing the rest! Super fun!

They are REAL!

Littlenutts

Most shops should have it soon. Also the new Parts direct and Cycle Parts catalogs have them. I know that they are going to have a big release party soon.

They are REAL!

DesertCreations

Hay littlenutz you can borrow my video if ya wana. Oh ya and what kind of jack a$$ would a G on a 50?

khoolguy

I got to see that video before it came out. Kelly Teder is a friend of mine and I got to see a jump I build being used for the video. Its a CRAZy ass video, thisng you would of never thought would be possible on a 50.So I suggest you get it and check it out

Greg J.

Littlenutts

All of the stuff filmed with Kelly, Ryan, Chuck, and Erick at the beach was filmed right buy my house. They all crashed for the weekend and we were going all over L.A. and Santa Monica with the bikes. the cops were cool and didn't give us too much of a hard time. It was a blast.

They are REAL!