500.00 dlls. side bet on Baja 500 just for class 9

Cuchupeto

Hi again:

Just to inform that we are inviting to all class 9 to join us on the 500.00 dlls side bet on the next Baja 500... All the money for the first place, according to the official results of score...

Anyone interested?

oldman dirt

Doesnt VW post 5 grand for a win, with 3 cars in class ?

3 Amigos Racing

VW pulled their contingency earlier in the year.
Thats too bad, might explain why I did not receive a response for the two letters I sent asking for "Big Race" help.
The SCORE website is very difficult to get info off of.

I think MORE January racer Luke Babb is an entry this year too.

3 Amigos Racing

Hi again:

Just to inform that we are inviting to all class 9 to join us on the 500.00 dlls side bet on the next Baja 500... All the money for the first place, according to the official results of score...

Anyone interested?
I dont have my new SCORE tag chassis ready yet or I would go for it.

acoplados

Yes of course....

900 Dany Reyes Jr. from Mexicali/Tijuana (Us)
Morquechos Racing from Mexicali
Paul Escobedo from Cabo San Lucas
and waiting for more...

901 Luke Babb

he is already register too. The 500 hundred dollar side bet is to make the race more interesting. It would be cool if we can get 6 class 9 to race this 500. I hope you guys can come.

See ya
Danny Reyes
acoplados racing

AXIS#955

I am Luke my numbers actually 955 score had a mix up i guess im glad to here w'ell have more cars so no other cars from the states i guess everybody is racing the more race in may.

Cuchupeto

I am Luke my numbers actually 955 score had a mix up i guess im glad to here w'ell have more cars so no other cars from the states i guess everybody is racing the more race in may.
Better for you....More dust and babys for you and your team...jejeje

3 Amigos Racing

Luke. If you need extra chase radios (2), spare tires (10), pit boxes (3), dump cans (3) to help you this race let me know.

Cuchupeto

Luke. If you need extra chase radios (2), spare tires (10), pit boxes (3), dump cans (3) to help you this race let me know.
That´s the racing feeling.... See you on Ensenada.... What about a barbacue with all the class 9 teams on Sunday to enjoy some racing talk....

3 Amigos Racing

Baja 500 Starting order CLASS 9:
901 Luke Babb
902 Pancho Bio
903 Mike Boone

*900 Daniel Reyes, Jr.-1st RS

oldman dirt

AVAILABLE for driving----------------