• Forum membership has its advantages....

On Topic 50th SCORE Baja 500

swiftracing5

Good stuff fish once again, I could honestly watch/listen weekly. Podcast??

Sent from my iPhone using race-deZert

TJ_Gambino

The show today was somewhat informative, but way disorganized. I applaud the efforts of Fish and all those who help him make it happen.

It would have been nice for each of the four racers in attendance to take a section of the course and then give the PROs and CONs of the section. ie: Dan discuss miles 20 to 150, Andy 150 - 275 etc. Other than the excellent tribute to Jake, the show was four guys just talking about racing and very little about the course. No need to discuss topics that are not relevant to ALL racers, yes I am talking about the time wasted on HELICOPTERS!

Stick to things like the course, safety, pre running etc . . .

just my .02

DRZ_Motorsports_119

The show today was somewhat informative, but way disorganized. I applaud the efforts of Fish and all those who help him make it happen.

It would have been nice for each of the four racers in attendance to take a section of the course and then give the PROs and CONs of the section. ie: Dan discuss miles 20 to 150, Andy 150 - 275 etc. Other than the excellent tribute to Jake, the show was four guys just talking about racing and very little about the course. No need to discuss topics that are not relevant to ALL racers, yes I am talking about the time wasted on HELICOPTERS!

Stick to things like the course, safety, pre running etc . . .

just my .02
What he said

fishd00d

What A Joke
Ya this one was hard because we had to work with everyone’s schedule to make it work. We usually would wait till the gps file was out so we could have a little more time to look at the course. The course map was released only a couple hours before the show so we didn’t have much time to research a ton about it. Cam is out of town till the race now and I really felt we needed him on the show so that’s why we did it this early.

We talk about hot topics on the show and the helicopters was a hot topic on Facebook last week so that’s why we talked about that.

You guys can feel free to jump on when we are live and ask questions and tell us what you want to hear! That’s the point of the show to be interactive with all of you as well. This being the 2nd preview show we have ever done I really like hearing all the good and negative feedback so keep it coming!

fishd00d

What A Joke
P.S. We are gonna be doing some really cool prerun videos and safety videos with Andy down IN baja in a couple weeks so stay tuned for those. You guys will like them trust me!

Baja Bryan

Keep up the good work Fishgistics...A really good Stella video for different scenarios could help and maybe even save a life..

masleca

Keep up the good work Fishgistics...A really good Stella video for different scenarios could help and maybe even save a life..
Great Work Fish !!!
Great idea Bryan, maybe you can get Cam and Cody to help do a Stella Video ??
Not just how it works, nuts and bolts, but a walk-through on how experienced racers actually use it on the course.
Even address jack-rabbits :)

bajafox

Accepted
P.S. We are gonna be doing some really cool prerun videos and safety videos with Andy down IN baja in a couple weeks so stay tuned for those. You guys will like them trust me!
When do I get my Fishgistics employee tshirt? Lol

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Georgefelix

Agree with the Stella video and keep FOCUS on the course start at the beginning and discuss till the finish. Banter I get it needs to be interesting but work that into the race discussion. Save the history and general interest discussion till the end so the audience interested in the course gets the information they need.

J Burleson

The shows have been rad! Keep it up! Definitely less talking over each other is needed(sf show was better in this respect), but way fun to watch. It’s like an amateurish “Wind Tunnel” (in a good way!). Maybe someday you can get Despain to join you and relive some of his old Baja commentary days!

BANNED4LIFE

The shows have been rad! Keep it up! Definitely less talking over each other is needed(sf show was better in this respect), but way fun to watch. It’s like an amateurish “Wind Tunnel” (in a good way!). Maybe someday you can get Despain to join you and relive some of his old Baja commentary days!
5 with mics is TOO MANY.....and HEADSETS BETTER, but the show "owner" will save money if he listens to me the first time......but it's a work in progress....glad everyone digs it, I can only get better...

fishd00d

What A Joke
5 with mics is TOO MANY.....and HEADSETS BETTER, but the show "owner" will save money if he listens to me the first time......but it's a work in progress....glad everyone digs it, I can only get better...
Lemme know when the Pistol show is scheduled so we don’t do it on the same date.

guycomer

Good show, indeed! Some moto representation is needed & I agree with PAB that Tim Morton @bajabound would be perfect.

Sent from my iPhone using race-deZert