On Topic 50th SCORE Baja 500

DJ Jeffrey

Ok, been a long day! Is Vic still in the car? Hope they can keep moving forward soon!

200MPHTape

Well.... it looks like Livestream just poop the bed.

It was fine ‘till RobMac finished then, nada

Roger, you avaricious, cheap f@ck, just when in the hell are you gonna put our community above your need for the next f@cking shiny object and get this right?

Update: 2035hrs

The stream is back. Roger, take some risk here and make sure your video streaming contractor has their poop together.

Sent from my iPhone using race-deZert
In my best Chinese voice, "One must not complain about free toilet paper, when shAting for free!"

Walter

Are the results for the bikes up anywhere? Thanks.

JDDurfey

It is crazy to think that the lead bike was 7th overall. The 3 am start must have really slowed them down off the start. I know it was a long time ago, but I was a crew member of a pro team in 01 and we finished 3rd in class and 3rd overall. The top three bikes beat the TTs.

I also think the TTs go faster now too.

Rory

Crayola Killer
Fighting for 1st place......I wouldn't have pulled over either and also would have protected my line just like he did. In that same breath I would have tried to get around the Wilsons too. It was aggressive but I think it was fair play on both sides......just looking at that short piece of video footage.

5racer

Fighting for 1st place......I wouldn't have pulled over either and also would have protected my line just like he did. In that same breath I would have tried to get around the Wilsons too. It was aggressive but I think it was fair play on both sides......just looking at that short piece of video footage.

could have also been a little payback not sure ,but the second hit was wrong he tried taking him out in a corner thats dirty if you ask me .

Rory

Crayola Killer
could have also been a little payback not sure ,but the second hit was wrong he tried taking him out in a corner thats dirty if you ask me .
We're on the same page......he could have been banging on his rear bumper for a while.

The unwritten rule in desert racing is: If you're caught by a faster vehicle, pull over and let them by. If you run, just know when they get to your rear bumper again they are going to MOVE you out of the way.

partybarge_pilot

It is crazy to think that the lead bike was 7th overall. The 3 am start must have really slowed them down off the start. I know it was a long time ago, but I was a crew member of a pro team in 01 and we finished 3rd in class and 3rd overall. The top three bikes beat the TTs.

I also think the TTs go faster now too.

While the TT's have gotten faster, the game changer was GPS tracking. No more "Honda lines".........

Keith_SD

Does anybody have pics or video of the section from about RM 309 to RM 322? That area was rough. The 1100 chase team in the white Rubicon are heroes. After rolling down sideways off a cliff and winching themselves out they continued to pull stuck cars and trucks up hills. I owe these guys beers or sodas which ever they prefer. Dennis, you have a great group of guys working with you. What a race!
IMG_0547.JPG
IMG_0548.JPG

pdailey

Racer
We're on the same page......he could have been banging on his rear bumper for a while.

The unwritten rule in desert racing is: If you're caught by a faster vehicle, pull over and let them by. If you run, just know when they get to your rear bumper again they are going to MOVE you out of the way.
I'd be pissed too if I was doing 37mph on a 60mph speed zone and my main competitor passed me on the highway doing 60 following the rules. lol