57/91 fwy

THNKPNK

OG Offroad Chick
Reaction
Today (2/21/03--friday) at about 1015am, going down the 57S (by the 91) freeway, I see a truck that looks like mine (okay...Ilied, this one was about 100x's better).

It was a white tacoma (old front end), had the stock bedsides cut out--- but no fiberglass. It also had a "prerunners.(either com or net, I dont remember)" in red on the windshield and an "OCprerunners" sticker by the fuel cell in the rear. I think I remember seeing some sort of "dirtwerkz" sticker on the back of the cab too.

Anyways, if anyone knows who's this truck is or IS the person that owns this truck... please respond! I have a few questions for ya regarding your truck. THANKS!

John Bitting

Administrator
Reaction
What happened to OC Prerunners? It seemed like they had a good thing going and now I have not heard anything for awhile..

Greg

Reaction
Sounds like Chris Morgan's truck. He raced at D-day, maybe some pics of the same truck there.

Greg

elcaprerunner

Reaction
I thought OC Prerunners was still going as well? Their website is still up but I think they were supposed to have their first meeting by now but I have never heard anything more on it, and there is no news about it on their website. Just for giggles here is the website but it doesn't show much as far as news, it's got some descent pics though... <A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.ocprerunners.com>www.ocprerunners.com</A>

DIRT'S FOR RACING, PRERUNNERS ARE FOR GETTING THERE!

H.O.R.E.
Hemet Off-Road Enthusiasts

drtdevil93

Reaction
probably chris, he was at the shop on friday, so that would put him in the area. i dont have any contact info though.

erik