6 on 6.5 bolt pattern?

MTPyle

Reaction
I tried to search but it won't search for this.

I have a bunch of Method MR101 17" wheels to sell that have Trophy truck bolt pattern of 6 on 6.5. I can't find what stock vehicles uses that bolt pattern to list in my ad to sell them.

Any idea what uses 6 on 6.5? whatever it is I bet there are a bunch of them with race wheels on them. LOL

Mike

MTPyle

Reaction
Thats kind if what it looks like. that sucks, going to make it hard to sell all of these wheels.

I never figured that getting into offroad racing would create a massive collection of wheels and tires. I think we have over 25 wheels and at least that many tires. LOL so stupid. I literally have a container in my back yard for wheels and tires.

I need to load up and go to the next swap meet.

Mike

OFFRD-JNKIE

Reaction
IF I could make a suggestion get together with some other Colorado teams and plan a trip down to So Cal for the Leduc Swapmeet. That's the best place to offload old parts.

gwizz

Reaction
walkereavans wheels can be changed to 8 lug but ya nothing runs that bolt circle with that lug count stock.

it would almost be worth it to change the pattern at the hub to run those wheels. almost.

MTPyle

Reaction
I think I will just bring a bunch of wheels to the Silverstate Contingency and put signs on them. If I can only sell these to a racer thats the best place to do it I think.

Mike

Crusty Shellback

Reaction
Ford uses a weird 6 lug bolt patteren, like 6 x 135mm which is like 5.3.

Dodge, Chevy, Toyota I know all use the 6 x 5.5 bolt patteren, probably some otehrs use it as well.

6.5 patteren is more 8 lug.

Good luck.

dan200

#BSF200
Reaction
I think I will just bring a bunch of wheels to the Silverstate Contingency and put signs on them. If I can only sell these to a racer thats the best place to do it I think.

Mike
You are gonna wanna talk to BITD about this. Contingency is a pay to play area. They may take issue with "the used parts guy" being there as it weakens the value of the event and upsets premium contingebcy sponsors etc. (money/politics/Blah). That being said what you do in the other parking lots they don't control is not up to them.

There are some decent FB groups for used parts. Offroad Dezert Deals Classifieds is one.

As was mentioned above- The LeDuc Swap me is Legit. It would be worth the trip not just because you can sell stuff but you can also BUY stuff.

MTPyle

Reaction
Dan,

Good point and thanks.

I don’t need help buying stuff. Hehe

I posted some wheels on the classifieds here and sold a set to a guy in Scottsdale. It worked out great since my sister came to SS300 and was able to take the wheels down there.

Good thing as we need all the money we can get after our fire at the SS300. I may need to list some more stuff. Haha.

scottm

Reaction
You know, that guy in scottsdale could use 4 more. Do you have any more of the same style?