6100 Class schedule and purse for 2022

MTPyle

RDC Crypto
I am all for a Baja race. Let’s add SF250. We will see how these city guys can handle real whoops and silt.

Mike

Honda48X

RDC Crypto
I agree on San Felipe. Those in the 6100 pool continue on and those that race SCORE only just won’t be counted.

Mike that Avatar of yours looks like that was qualifying for this years SF-250.

MTPyle

RDC Crypto
Scott. Good eye. Yes it was SF250 qualifying.

I have had my avatar pic facing to the right since we started having problems with the engine. So I put a pic facing the left to signify our 180 in racing. It’s all finishes and good race days from here on out.

I put a pic facing forward for a couple hours so it was a controlled turn around.

Mike

E.Hagle

RDC Crypto
I just don’t see why Baja wouldn’t be on the schedule. Everyone knows that it’s the pinnacle of off-road racing.

Bro-Dozer Motorsports

RDC Crypto
I mean ideally for all our sponsors and supporters the best thing to do would be all the two day short races, KOH and Mint. Allows them to come hang out, party and spectate. Easier to get content and get the deliverables handled. Really give them the best bang for their buck. Bet we could even get the fiberglass companies to kick in since we would all been smoking a whole lot of body parts every race! haha
But the desert racer in all of us have our eyes set on the long ones.

jon coleman

RDC Crypto
San Felipe is the best to hook the new sponsors, after a 250, they are stoked and are 'all in 'or, they are never to be heard from again, one thing about desert racing, it totally consumes you, or you hate it

J Prich

RDC Crypto
I mean ideally for all our sponsors and supporters the best thing to do would be all the two day short races, KOH and Mint. Allows them to come hang out, party and spectate. Easier to get content and get the deliverables handled. Really give them the best bang for their buck. Bet we could even get the fiberglass companies to kick in since we would all been smoking a whole lot of body parts every race! haha
But the desert racer in all of us have our eyes set on the long ones.
This is one marginally down side with having such a big, successful class. With so many teams and so many different situations, what works for some won't work for others. Always hard to get consensus in these large group deals but I agree that a nice mix of the fun short races that provide a lot of visibility mixed with some of the long, more traditional desert racers would be cool.

Bro-Dozer Motorsports

RDC Crypto
This is one marginally down side with having such a big, successful class. With so many teams and so many different situations, what works for some won't work for others. Always hard to get consensus in these large group deals but I agree that a nice mix of the fun short races that provide a lot of visibility mixed with some of the long, more traditional desert racers would be cool.
When we did it with the 1400 guys we just set the schedule and told everyone to deal with it! haha seemed to work out alright. But to be fair there a lot fewer 1400 races to choose from and the general consensus was to go with the ones we chose.

I think it is just gunna take someone setting a schedule and sticking to it but also understand there will be some bummed out people.

J Prich

RDC Crypto
Could you imagine 60+ 6100 trucks lining up for a shorter course race like the 1400 haydays?? That would be absolute pandemonium!!! haha 4 wide .15 seconds apart!! Those were some WILD races.
Definitely gonna need a fiberglass sponsor, lol.

mxben

Solutions
RDC Crypto
Figured I would bump this since I saw a post or two on IG about it.
I think this could be a great way to get all the trucks together and make for some great racing.
This is a list of race options I believe. The IG post stated something about 6-7 races with 1 throw out.

personally I think a fun schedule would be.
(maybe RATR in Dec.)
Would be kind of tight on prepping between all of those buuuut whats fun without a little work! hahah
View attachment 232634

Maybe I am comparing racing most of my stuff in mex but that seems like a ton of races to commit to. Seems like if its all going to be stateside 5 would be the magic number, if you included SF250 then maybe 5-6.

Parker or Hammers - pick one
SF or mint - pick one
Silverstate or Baja nevada - pick one
Skip racing all summer because the heat sucks
pick back up in September and finish out the year with one or two more.

Now we don't actually have a truck so my opinion means diddly but we are going to be on four race schedule next year and I think for most guys out there 4-5 a year is about it. Maybe I am wrong.

I like the idea though, a lot.

mxben

Solutions
RDC Crypto
Or maybe I didn't understand the premise and its not really about a cumulative series but more of a purse per event type deal ?? And you want to try to pool as much as possible per each of these races ? I like that.

jon coleman

RDC Crypto
spread it out a little, gotta reward the guy finishing All the races in third place, he should get more gravey than a one off ringer guy race win, maybe have a double points race too, and a ' masters' sub- class like star mazda had for old has- beens✋

Volkspower Racing

RDC Crypto
Website
facebook.com
I have no problem racing in mexico other than lately most of the races have close to 100 miles of “pavement”! San Felipe would be the only race that I think would be fun because it’s all desert racing, problem is there are a couple big state races that time of year that rumor it the promoters will possible be putting up some extra money so hard to pass them up, and honestly the KOH and Mint are the last of rough desert races in the states.
Not everybody will be happy, but if your not happy than don’t race. Nobody is forcing anybody to be apart, just something we are trying to put together for the better of the class and sport. If it works, great, if not we tried and can move on. But the overall response from the actual 6100 racers is great so we will see wha they come up with

jon coleman

RDC Crypto
most needed is a popular stable race schedule, jeepspeed did that my whole " career", it was predictable, i could count on Parker right off the bat to get scared👍