6100 engine inspection and cheater motors

Should BITD increase tech inspection for 6100?

• Yes, BITD needs to do a better job of enforcing spec engine rules

Votes: 69 92.0%
  • No, racers are good at enforcing themselves and BITD does a fine job

Votes: 6 8.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CWood

Reaction
45 Miles of Dustin Grabowski's Helmet Footage from KOH

Time Table:
0:00 - Start of Race
2:52 - Cuts to Mile Marker 35 - Starting to Chase Down #209
6:50 - Mile Marker 39.5 - Passing #209
20:35 - Mile Marker 53.75 - Starting to Chase Down #6138
28:00 - Mile Marker 58 - Passing #6138
46:10 - Mile Marker 74 - Starting to Chase Down #202
51:50 - Mile Marker 1 (Starting 2nd Lap) - Passing #202

JasonHutter

Reaction
Hey,

Quick question... Anyone know if the Herbst truck and the Grabowski’s able to only pit once for the KOH race?

Lucho

Reaction
Like to invite all you Class 6100s to a great race in February. It is the PURE HI-DEZ OFF-ROAD DEZERT SERIES, right where everything started over 50 years ago, in our beautiful Cal-City Dezert and at our BAR-Bs RANCH, just 10 minutes East from Cal City Blvd. - 138th & Proctor Blvd.
We have your class featured in this 250-mile, 6-lap race, SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 27, 2021. Go to this link to get all details, flyer and entry form: Link: Alta Vista Events - OFF-ROAD & DIRT RACING - 2021 PURE HI-DEZ OFF-ROAD SERIES

Alta Vista Events - OFF-ROAD & DIRT RACING - 2021 PURE HI-DEZ OFF-ROAD SERIES

New page
www.averacing.com

www.averacing.com

NOTE: If there are 10 or more cars in your class you run on your own and not combined.
Entry is only $450.00 with $200.00 of that going to your Payback Purse, and it is Fun-to-the- Max. Course easily accessible for assistance.

Attachments

• 21-BAJA DESIGNS-large-logo-Feb7.jpg
    21-BAJA DESIGNS-large-logo-Feb7.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 13
  • 21-PURE-HI-DEZ-LOGO-JAN13.jpg
    21-PURE-HI-DEZ-LOGO-JAN13.jpg
    938.5 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:

Fourstroker

Reaction
Hey,

Quick question... Anyone know if the Herbst truck and the Grabowski’s able to only pit once for the KOH race?
I would imagine they did but cannot confirm. Even their TT can do 200 miles on fuel

MTPyle

Reaction
Not sure why this thread became about how fast certain drivers drive. Thats not the point. The point of the thread is the rules should be enforced and based on the poll the vast majority agrees BITD and other orgs need to do a better job of enforcing the Spec truck engine rules.

Unless what you guys are saying is since there are fast drivers in the class than the rules don't matter?

To be honest when guys start defending how fast they are and being defensive about cheating it makes me think they are cheating. The ones that attack me and my program clearly are defensive and trying to take focus off of the subject of cheating.

as it relates to the "Herbst" (not saying Herbst the company but the trucks built by Herbst) trucks I think they have either found some legal and legit power speed trick or they are cheating. They clearly have a truck advantage. Its possible that they just have the faster trucks coupled with fast drivers but its also possible they are ignoring the rules because they know they wont be enforced. Who would blame them? Isn't racing all about pushing the rules?

I had 5 racers come up to me at KOH and said they feel 100% confident certain trucks had more power. These were not slow guys saying this. These were fast experienced racers that understand the difference between momentum and pure power.

Just because someone is not afraid to get inspected does not mean they are not cheating. There are a many ways to cheat with a LS3 and not get caught with the current test methods. If you have a way to re tag then you can have ported and polished heads and no way for that to show up in the post race tech. Thats at least 50hp, I am sure there are 20 other ways to get around the inspection and make more power than the rest of the engines.

Fact is the rules need to be enforced and everyone agrees. Well everyone except the ones that get defensive and say how fast they are. Haha

Mike

calstyl2

Reaction
Interesting, a few years ago the TSCO Spec trucks were the fast trucks, or maybe it was just the drivers............................
Before that it was the Mason Spec trucks, or maybe it was the drivers...................

MTPyle

Reaction
Interesting, a few years ago the TSCO Spec trucks were the fast trucks, or maybe it was just the drivers............................
Before that it was the Mason Spec trucks, or maybe it was the drivers...................

yeah I guess your right. As long as there are fast drivers there is no need to enforce the rules. That makes a lot of sense. Sarcasm alert.... LOL

Thats literally what you are saying and it so dumb. Wonder what justifies your attitude? Why are you against enforcing spec engine rules? Do you race Spec truck? are you an engine builder, truck builder? what would make someone keep arguing against enforcing rules? Why does it bother you that I keep saying we need to enforce the rules? Interesting.

Mike

calstyl2

Reaction
At this point, I just want you proved wrong, So we can call you out on it.
Enforce the rules, dont be a cry baby when you find out that you were wrong and you're just slow.
You seriously are one thick headed person, cant wait for the end show.
Never once have I said no, dont enforce the rules, never once have I called out anyone, Ive been doing this long enough to know some people have talent and some dont.
Since you have made it personal, it will be now.

And please lord, let you get a fluke pole start in the next few races, the go pro video will be epic when the "cheaters" catch you.

michael.gonzalez

Reaction
I don't see how Mike can be proved wrong.
He is not claiming anyone is cheating.
He is not claiming that he is being passed because of cheating.
He is not claiming that he is not slow.

He is merely discussing the enforcement of the engine rules in 6100.
Some of you need to relax, especially those with no skin in the game. (Mike DEFINITELY has skin in the 6100 game)

MTPyle

Reaction
calstyl2
"At this point, I just want you proved wrong, So we can call you out on it.
Enforce the rules, dont be a cry baby when you find out that you were wrong and you're just slow.
Never once have I said no, dont enforce the rules, never once have I called out anyone, Ive been doing this long enough to know some people have talent and some dont.

And please lord, let you get a fluke pole start in the next few races, the go pro video will be epic when the "cheaters" catch you."

You are an idiot. I have never said I am getting beat by cheaters. This is not about our team and I will say again that we are beating ourselves. What is wrong with you that you cant understand that?

You want me to get beat because I am the one that will say what everyone else does not say in public?

And how would someone beating me prove me wrong? We got beat by 10 teams at KOH, does that mean none of them are cheaters? Do you have a learning disability or special needs? I dont want to argue with a retard and not know it.

Mike

calstyl2

Reaction
Its ironic you calling anyone retarded, have the courage to say who you think is cheating, call for a teardown, put your money where your keyboard has taken you

MTPyle

Reaction
At this point, I just want you proved wrong, So we can call you out on it.

And please lord, let you get a fluke pole start in the next few races, the go pro video will be epic when the "cheaters" catch you.

Its ironic you calling anyone retarded, have the courage to say who you think is cheating, call for a teardown, put your money where your keyboard has taken you

So you are not special needs? you are just that dumb. OK good, glad we cleared that up.

I am not calling anyone out and the fact is that with the current process there is not a good way to prove they are cheating even if they are.

Put my money where my mouth is? I think I do that evertime I race. Pretty sure I just dropped $30K at least to race the last race. Where are you putting your money? do you race? What skin do you have in this game? why do you even care? who are you?

Mike

calstyl2

Reaction
No, I just mock idiots on RDC who like to brag about their money.
You sir belong in a UTV so you can be a bitch all day long about nothing

In summary, moving traffic cone (pyle) starts thread about cheating, admits he cant prove cheating, that race orgs have minimal ways to prove the cheating, pisses off most of the top class racers with this thread, then thread calms down. Then starts it all up again today, but with again no proof.
So dont call me a idiot, this whole mess is on you and nothing has been solved but bad blood created.

MTPyle

Reaction
You got me all figured out.

who are you? What’s your name?

Mike

MTPyle

Reaction
So let me get this straight..

you are mad that I pay to race? And you think I brag about it? You think I should race UTV? WTH? Other then you just being rude to UTV guys I don’t understand your point.

you think I pissed off the top Drivers with this thread? How many top drivers have you talked to about this topic? Because I have talked to a lot of them and every single one I talked to agree with me. So maybe we just run in different circles. Haha

Mike

MTPyle

Reaction
So why are you afraid to say who you are? What team are you with?

Really amazing that people confuse the topic of cheating with my team. It sends me thru the roof. I am so tired of this stupidity. I guess I didn't realize there were this many people in off-road that have comprehension problems.

The fact that some people are judging me in a negative way for having this discussion just shows how shallow people can be. Really sad.

To be honest this entire topic and the way its been received has really made me think twice about continuing to race. To think someone thinks less of me and my team because I want the rules enforced is so wrong. I guess I had higher expectations for this group as a whole. The worst part is it got me so pissed I went to the lowest level and started calling names. What a mess.

I actually walked around KOH and was embarrassed knowing there were guys that looked down on me and my team after this topic. Just cant win these days unless you do nothing and just sit back and judge the people that are doing things.

Mike

Last edited:

E.Hagle

Reaction
I have no skin in the game but I think this is a conversation best had at the next race or with race officials on the phone. The anonymity and the false sense of security a keyboard creates doesn’t help much when it’s an open board. Call people who can make a change, this thread has gone south.

Status
Not open for further replies.