6100, TTspec, T2, Baja Truck only thread

mig29

RDC Crypto
Haha it’s a war zone in Cali.

We finally got our stuff. After I had to buy another Torque converter. And made us super late. Been scrambling and just finished the parade at the Mint. Ready for a beer.

Mike

I think I saw it here (parade was a bust?)..blue & white livery?

10 shot

RDC Crypto
I've done the mint 5 times never had time for the parade most ppl hardly have time to take a extra day off for the parade, hell it is bad enough with all day tech on thurs then get up at like 4am to get ready to race. I think most ppl are waiting for the mint in march if that happens hard to say with the Martelli brothers.

MTPyle

RDC Crypto
The parade was great. Good turn out and lots of fun. Was ran smooth.

Mike

JDDurfey

RDC Crypto
Since it is being discussed...what is up with the picture of Jesse James and calling him a "whimp Nazi"? I don't personally know Mr. James, but from what I understand, he is a pretty good dude and I don't think he would like being called that.

live mint 400 2021 7.png

BRINGTHERUCKUS

Nimrod de PMC
RDC Crypto
It harkens back to that chick he left Bullock for (something Bombshell?) She had done some nazi themed shoots that came out later.

Seriously, don't even check that site out of curiosity. MO gets off on this kind of talk and traffic.

JDDurfey

RDC Crypto
It harkens back to that chick he left Bullock for (something Bombshell?) She had done some nazi themed shoots that came out later.

Seriously, don't even check that site out of curiosity. MO gets off on this kind of talk and traffic.
I had never even heard of this guy or his site before. I took one look and I won't be giving him any more hits on his page.

Everyone has skeletons in their closet. I know that JJ is in church most Sundays now and does a lot of charity work in Texas. Recently he put together a huge car show as a fund raiser for kids.

bajafox

Barely Accepted
RDC Crypto
I had never even heard of this guy or his site before. I took one look and I won't be giving him any more hits on his page.

Everyone has skeletons in their closet. I know that JJ is in church most Sundays now and does a lot of charity work in Texas. Recently he put together a huge car show as a fund raiser for kids.
He's psychotic, used to have several user ID's here on RDC several years ago including posing as a woman.

Mint 400 should sue him for doing coverage

E.Hagle

RDC Crypto
I can't believe that guy posted some of those photos of Pistol Pete like that. The guy must be a real piece of work.

MTPyle

RDC Crypto
Sam Berri showed up with a brand new spec truck. WTH crazy. Sam has been racing that class 1 for as long as I have been alive. Haha

So stocked to have the legend Sam racing spec truck.

Mike

10 shot

RDC Crypto
Sam Berri showed up with a brand new spec truck. WTH crazy. Sam has been racing that class 1 for as long as I have been alive. Haha

So stocked to have the legend Sam racing spec truck.

Mike
Class 1 is officially 100% now dead other than baja.