6100, TTspec, T2, Baja Truck only thread

10 shot

RDC Crypto
10 shot,

Just curious, Do you have a new factory built and prepped race car? Do you make sure to pay top dollar to have the best shops do everything for you? thats what you are telling me to do so I assume you are as well. Have you ever had a DNF? or are you perfect and have the perfect system figured out?

And that's cool to bet on a guy having engine issues. Classy

Man I guess the one thing you are good at is getting under my skin. Not sure what your idea of nice is but I think you are not understanding what that means.

Mike
After getting a few turn key motors that did not last one race I went to Danzio and got a new motor and life ecu. Since then I have had zero motor issues. Now you can concentrate on preparing the truck and not messing with the tune or motor. I have said nothing personal or negative at all about the situation. Your the one being a ass. I have had a couple Dnf and its always something but not major motor issues with a hole in the block. I prep my own car and get all the motor stuff done by Danzio. It is way cheaper than you may think. A typical dyno tune is 1000.00. Well worth the price in my opinion. You may be on the verge of the best tune ever who knows but it's your money . Every motor you put in you say you got it dialed this time. Give Danzio a call and ask them about it. Nice guys there.

Honda48X

RDC Crypto
After getting a few turn key motors that did not last one race I went to Danzio and got a new motor and life ecu. Since then I have had zero motor issues. Now you can concentrate on preparing the truck and not messing with the tune or motor. I have said nothing personal or negative at all about the situation. Your the one being a ass. I have had a couple Dnf and its always something but not major motor issues with a hole in the block. I prep my own car and get all the motor stuff done by Danzio. It is way cheaper than you may think. A typical dyno tune is 1000.00. Well worth the price in my opinion. You may be on the verge of the best tune ever who knows but it's your money . Every motor you put in you say you got it dialed this time. Give Danzio a call and ask them about it. Nice guys there.
10shot, he has said it over and over that it was a fuel issue and not an Engine issue! I'm glad you use Danzio but go and put Diesel in your race car and see how long your Danizo engine lasts......

10 shot

RDC Crypto
10shot, he has said it over and over that it was a fuel issue and not an Engine issue! I'm glad you use Danzio but go and put Diesel in your race car and see how long your Danizo engine lasts......
The tune is the fuel ding dong! That's what they specialize in.

MTPyle

RDC Crypto
It was tuned fine and for a certain fuel. We put different fuel in it. Who is being the Ding Dong? Maybe are not understanding what I mean by fuel. I am not talking about the Fuel tune. I am talking about the actual liquid fuel was wrong and caused the engine to blow.

And I promise a LT1 tune from Danzio for our truck would not cost $1000. Which is irrelevant anyway. Would have been much cheaper and easier to put the right mix of fuel in.

You are dense and do not understand the problems we have had. I do not understand why I keep responding to you LOL I deleted that comment but looks like you got to it first.

Mike

10 shot

RDC Crypto
It was tuned fine and for a certain fuel. We put different fuel in it. Who is being the Ding Dong? Maybe are not understanding what I mean by fuel. I am not talking about the Fuel tune. I am talking about the actual liquid fuel was wrong and caused the engine to blow.

And I promise a LT1 tune from Danzio for our truck would not cost $1000. Which is irrelevant anyway. Would have been much cheaper and easier to put the right mix of fuel in.

You are dense and do not understand the problems we have had. I do not understand why I keep responding to you LOL I deleted that comment but looks like you got to it first.

Mike
🤣🤣🤣🤣 please have the kids pull over far enough at parker so we do not hit them in 6200. Thanks bud!

Honda48X

RDC Crypto
The tune is the fuel ding dong! That's what they specialize in.
Put Diesel in your buggy Ding Dong! See what happens to your fantastic Danzio built engine.

Then you will come on here and explain you put Diesel in your tank and all of us will say it was the tune from Danzio that caused the blown engine. Trust me that is how you sound on this thread.

10 shot

RDC Crypto
Put Diesel in your buggy Ding Dong! See what happens to your fantastic Danzio built engine.

Then you will come on here and explain you put Diesel in your tank and all of us will say it was the tune from Danzio that caused the blown engine. Trust me that is how you sound on this t

10 shot

RDC Crypto
Ummm did I miss something here? Who put diesel in the truck? Lol I don't remember reading that part! Did you let the cat out of the bag here ding dong?

10 shot

RDC Crypto

Mike
Who puts poop fuel in a race truck? Lord you are one crazy dude.get fuel in a barrel not from a gas station. You said the tune was off before you may want to check your previous posts as your flex fuel sensor was off as you stated. I think you have more problems than a tune now I understand completely. There are multiple issues here . Lol carry on ! I'm just a spectator 🍿

10 shot

RDC Crypto
20211207_190350.jpg

MTPyle

RDC Crypto
Crew Chief

//Thread

Bogus One,

You are absolutely right. and thanks for the constructive idea. Thats exactly what we said at the debrief of the Mint.

I desperately need a crew chief to get us dialed in. Nathan is great at what he does but he is not the guy to drive the team and push checklist along with prepping the truck. He works part time for us and not enough time in the day. I don't think he has slept in a month.

I wish I could find someone to Volunteer as I don't think I can pay much. But I get the sense all the good Crew Chiefs are not cheap.

If anyone knows a crew chief looking for a team to run let me know.

Mike

E.Hagle

RDC Crypto
Bogus One,

You are absolutely right. and thanks for the constructive idea. Thats exactly what we said at the debrief of the Mint.

I desperately need a crew chief to get us dialed in. Nathan is great at what he does but he is not the guy to drive the team and push checklist along with prepping the truck. He works part time for us and not enough time in the day. I don't think he has slept in a month.

I wish I could find someone to Volunteer as I don't think I can pay much. But I get the sense all the good Crew Chiefs are not cheap.

If anyone knows a crew chief looking for a team to run let me know.

Mike
Find an experienced racer who you can throw in the truck here and there. Most guys will have a crew and they will bring knowledge along with them. Vic Bruckman and his corider Rick joined us for the 1000 and were a wealth of knowledge.

43mod

RDC Crypto
So in all the rdc tuner guys opinions , what is the end result if mp just runs 91 pump fuel w reasonable tune ? Hp loss of ? I assume far less fuel availability hassle . Possibly more consistant fuel ??? Just what % is the e85 gain on an na engine ?

10 shot

RDC Crypto
So in all the rdc tuner guys opinions , what is the end result if mp just runs 91 pump fuel w reasonable tune ? Hp loss of ? I assume far less fuel availability hassle . Possibly more consistant fuel ??? Just what % is the e85 gain on an na engine ?
10 hp ish on a class 10 not sure on a 6100