6100, TTspec, T2, Baja Truck only thread

Volkspower Racing

RDC Crypto
Website
facebook.com
Well I guess that will be the last time I share into, now have 2 people that don’t believe me!
Oh and Mike, btw, it was my son that made the comment about your “new” crew chief, I usually don’t get on this stuff, usually don’t have time but since all my stuff is ready for the next race I was bored. Anybody need a truck prepped?? Lol

MTPyle

RDC Crypto
Website
www.eleusisdigitalcanvas.com
Jeff

Sounds like you taught your son well. LOL

I can’t wait until the day we just have to “Prep” our truck. Haha how nice would it be to have a dialed in truck that just needs to be freshened.

Mike

Advertising supports this site

MTPyle

RDC Crypto
Website
Trust me I have considered selling all my other poop and getting a new race truck. But then I would be single. I dream about what truck I would buy all the time.

Mike

E.Hagle

RDC Crypto
Trust me I have considered selling all my other poop and getting a new race truck. But then I would be single. I dream about what truck I would buy all the time.

Mike
My plan is take out a business loan, fake my death and then just move to Baja permanently. I’ll race under a fictitious name and open a Llanteria or become the Yonke King

AZ7000'

RDC Crypto
My plan is take out a business loan, fake my death and then just move to Baja permanently. I’ll race under a fictitious name and open a Llanteria or become the Yonke King
Robert Acer??

Gittere

RDC Crypto
I though putting fuel under pressure was a brilliant idea
ummmm, if you top off 120ga, Then try to inflate bladder, uuuuuh, you'll have a problem Houston

Just Race as Harvey Mushman

Gfo_prep_fab

RDC Crypto
Does anyone know about the 110/80 gallon fuel cell? Do the G6's have an auxiliary

Mike
They do have a air pocket that takes up the room in the cell. Mike let me build you a truck! I know I can build you a top of the line truck but not at the cost of a herbst.

TJERGENSEN

RDC Crypto

Mike
Mike buy a Kyle Jergensen Brenthal truck. All suspension set up. Gearing. Motor. Steering. You will not be disappointed. Parts are a phone call away

MTPyle

RDC Crypto
Website
Haha thanks guys. We are so close on our truck. Not giving up yet. Hopefully we will all see the results of our hard work soon.

We have all our issues sorted out and now just dealing with details and doing stuff right. Looking forward to a good clean Silverstate.

Our truck is as new and fresh as it’s ever been.

Mike

MTPyle

RDC Crypto
Website
Another sweet 6100 deal in the classifieds. Mason truck ready to race.

Mike

jon coleman

in n out.double double w cheese
RDC Crypto
Another sweet 6100 deal in the classifieds. Mason truck ready to race.

Mike
ready , set, G0!, ( come on MTP, you know you like it , just do it😬

MTPyle

RDC Crypto
Website
No way in hell would we get a new truck when we are this close. Not looking and would not consider it.

Even if we were to get a new truck we would have one built the way we want it. We have learned way too much performance stuff with the development of our truck to just buy something already done. Yeah I get we have problems but lots of things have gone really well and working amazing.

But if I were to buy a used truck I think this would be it.

Mike

B.HAGLE

Solutions
RDC Crypto
No way in hell would we get a new truck when we are this close. Not looking and would not consider it.

Even if we were to get a new truck we would have one built the way we want it. We have learned way too much performance stuff with the development of our truck to just buy something already done. Yeah I get we have problems but lots of things have gone really well and working amazing.

But if I were to buy a used truck I think this would be it.

Mike
Is that mason and older gen?

MTPyle

RDC Crypto
Website
Is that mason and older gen?

I believe it is a Gen 1 6100 Mason. Not sure if the differences between the versions.

But it already sold. Haha I knew that wouldn’t last long.

Mike