• Forum membership has its advantages....

6122 Whipple Superchargers Strapped Racing Parker 425 race recap

MTPyle

GBracer

We have it in a perfect spot and did a lot of testing around our intake and airflow.

We have focused a lot on intake and have found some really good things. I could write a book about the effects of different filters, boxes, tubes, etc..

We tested about every combination there is.

Mike

jon coleman

sure does, but lets wait till' MtPyle is done with All the $orting out, that way it will be a simple ' plug n play' for the spec cls.🤑

jon coleman

sure does, but lets wait till' MtPyle is done with All the $orting out, that way it will be a simple ' plug n play' for the spec cls.🤑

MTPyle

LOL Funny we were just talking about how we should not have sent Turnkey our LT1 tune. Its taken so much work to get it right and now others just get it for free from Turnkey. Although we still have one more bug we need to solve, we think we have it but wont know until we test in the dirt.

But you have a good idea with sending a crappy tune to them. So maybe the last one we send will have some hard to find thing that makes the truck slow. Hehe. I am just kidding.

We did find some good power in the tune. We have a couple days on the engine dyno and a couple days on the chassis dyno. I would bet we worked this new LT1 tune as much as anyone has ever worked a tune for a spec truck.

Mike

MTPyle

Josh

I think we posted one in our IG.

We will be there this Wednesday with Fox doing some more testing and tuning.

Mike

MTPyle

oh right on. I would look at it on IG but for me rdc is as close to social media as i get. lol
Lots more photos of cool stuff and chicks on IG than RDC. You should try it out. Haha

Plus I can’t load videos here. I have to load to YouTube then share the link.

Mike