62" springs

drtdevil93

Reaction
62\" springs

ok, ive been getting a lot of questions about 62" toyota springs, and weve been unsure about where we want to go with it. so instead of returning all the emails, ill just answer it all here. we are making a new design. the new design will feature reverse eyes in front to help increase arc at ride height, a nice progressive rate setup up how you want it, so you wont have to take any leafs out , and top quality american made steel. we are hoping they will be available in about 5-6 weeks.
post any questions you may have.

drtdevil93

Reaction
Re: 62\" springs

undecided. my guess is it will be between 4-600. i dont think that helps you very much. sorry. ill get back to you tomorrow.

erik

Tyson

Reaction

Need a test truck. . . .:)

You may beat me in the flats, but watch out in the whoops! ! !

drtdevil93

Reaction

back off, ive been waiting for this for like a year now. man jeff lags sometimes. jk, dont fire me.

erik

Tyson

Reaction

HAHAHHAHA, Jeff I don't think you lag. . .;-) no j/k

You may beat me in the flats, but watch out in the whoops! ! !

gary

Reaction

well, now ya got me wondering, since i haven't put mine on yet...hopefully i'll get them on in the next few weeks....am i going to have to take leaves out? since you guys explicitly told me not to, i was assuming it wouldn't be an issue...

drtdevil93

Reaction

no, see there wont be a huge difference between them and yours. you see yours are national packs that we took and made properly. i took 2 leaves out, recut it, put the right size clips on it, prepped them a little, etc. so yours should work perfectly, and our goal is to have a spring like that coming out of our factory, where in most cases, its correct as it is, and we dont have to tear into it.

erik

TRDshaunTRD

Reaction

how does the progressive rate set up work?

"Those who risk nothing are nothing."

drtdevil93

Reaction
Re: 62" springs

simple, it rides soft, but resists bottoming out. all of our springs are built this way.