TJERGENSEN

Reaction
Has anyone raced this class yet , is anyone going to . My prerunner is already set up per the rules except the engine tag. But dont want hassle it if i would be racing against nobody

ht racing

Reaction
building a new alumi craft for the class. will not be ready to race till parker.

Bdub 1020

Reaction
Post some pictures Keith please. This class 1 whiner class as Pistol calls it was supposed to bring some less competitive or older class 1 cars out. Drop in a stock crate engine / have fun and be kind of a budget class. Guess its really going to be another special built state of the art class so I don't think it will hurt class 10 or 1. Good luck brother I wish you the best. Just curious, what kind of Transaxle are you running?

ht racing

Reaction
Post some pictures Keith please. This class 1 whiner class as Pistol calls it was supposed to bring some less competitive or older class 1 cars out. Drop in a stock crate engine / have fun and be kind of a budget class. Guess its really going to be another special built state of the art class so I don't think it will hurt class 10 or 1. Good luck brother I wish you the best. Just curious, what kind of Transaxle are you running?
albins 6 speed with converter. we will see where the class ends up in a few years. it took 6100 a little time to catch on so i am sure it will not happen overnight.

DanMcMillin

Crane Motorsports
Reaction
6200: Bring out your old class one car, throw in a stock LS engine and have some fun.

"I'm racing a pre-runner."

"I'm building a brand new Alumicraft with a 6-speed Albins."

LOL.

Last edited:

ht racing

Reaction
6100 started out with heavy tt and now look at it. guess if you have a old class 1 laying around go for it!

Robert Mason

Reaction
Actually 6100 didnt really start out with heavy TT's like many would have expected. Only one I can really remember doing that was the old Camburg TT that was converted.

Evans Motorsports

Reaction
Whats happening with this new class, haven't seen any post recently from anyone building or converting there class 1.