7 Open

John Bitting

Administrator
Reaction
Anyone that has some loose change in your pocket and want to cleanup in 7 open, Check out the classified section and you can now purchase little mac... Bitchin ass truck. Somebody will have a very nice truck for less then it would cost to build a competitive new one.

gary

Reaction
would that be the older little mac, with leafs in the back? s&s purchased the newer one, with the 4 link, right? i could be way off on all this...feel free to let me know....i have no idea if the Mr. Mortensen in the ad is associated with S&S, but i wouldn't think they'd be selling it already.

John Bitting

Administrator
Reaction
Mortenson is selling the 4 linked 7 open for MacPherson and S&S bought the leaf spring truck and run it in 7s.

JasonHutter

Reaction
My buddy and I were working in a BFG pit at the Baja 2000 and that truck came in, to change out their alternator. They were there for a while and we got to check out the truck pretty thouroughly, and that truck is sweet. They even have push buttons for 2wd, all wheel drive, and 4wd. I need to win the lottery!

Jason

Tomack

Reaction
That truck is the sweetist truck in the desert. Seen it very close and very clean sweet job. Jeff Lewis and Bennie Metcaff took excelent care of that truck. I remeber when that truck was being built. All the aluminum was bitchin so was the craftsmanship . So maybe I just might buy it. So look out 7 open guys HA HA HA

"race gas, in the early morning" Booing