• Forum membership has its advantages....

70k & Pride on the line as Rob Naughton takes on Superlites, Prolites & Pro 2.

Pro2-54

Bobby Earl
I am super pumped and excited to announce that I will be taking on the best in Superlite, Prolite/Pro Buggy and Pro 2 at this weekends Lucas Oil Challenge Cup. With 70k on the line (20k Superlites, 20K Prolite/Pro buggy and 30K in Pro 2) I anticipate epic battles in each class as pride, bragging rights and large sums of cash are on the line.
As a racer I always want to race the best and the Challenge Cup will, without a doubt, bring out the best in us all.
A huge thanks goes out to Stronghold Motorsports as they have given me the opportunity in Superlite and Pro 2. Prolite will see me racing the tried and true #54 ReadyLift Racing Prolite.
I believe this Cup Race is the most anticipated race of the year and I fully expect it to be the most exciting race of the year.
Hope to see you there.

Rob Naughton
www.robertnaughton.com
Stronghold Motorsports, ReadyLift, Lucas Oil, Maxxis tires, KC Hilites, Fox, Raceline Wheels, DirtTech, Team Associated, Posterhanger.com, Action Auto Gearboxes, HJC, Ringers Gloves, Mastercraft.

Dirty*

Good Luck Boss!! Your quickly becoming the Iron Man of the sport doing three classes at one event!! My hats off to you!! Your going to give your old man a work out this weekend running around switching on-board cams and shooting video in all three classes..Lol

E&S Racing

F.A.I.T.H.
That is sweet Rob. Good luck

Pro2-54

Bobby Earl
Descent day, Qualified 1st in Superlite, 2nd to Brandt in Prolite and 4th in Pro 2. Inversion is 4 so I start inside of row one on the pole in the Pro 2 race. Super pumped and cant wait for tomorrow.
Rob