7200/ trophy truck chassis width???

atomic_mc

my name is james, not new to the forum or anything but i need some input from the tt or 7200 builders, even trophylite would work. im building a mini tt that is going to be 85 inches wide w/ a v8 of coarse and i was wondering how wide you guys are making the bottom of the cab section and the width at the doors. the reason im not using a steel mini cab is i want the room. i like how much room is in the trophylite. basically im trying to minimize weight in tubing and other materials and maximize space. all input is welcome thanks ahead of time.

atomic_mc

also if someone could explain to me how to change my user name using the same email it would be much appreciated dont want to be affilated w/ atomic since i have worked there for a couple years.

atomic_mc

thanks for both of those. yeah i got out the tape 60 is a little narrow for a pushed back v8 but that is a start. my truck is going to be 85 inches wide and full tube so if i have to have a custom body made no big deal. hopefully bms or matt or mason will chime in. my buddy has a v8 mini yota and that thing is way crammed so im thinking around 70"