7200 v2r

MMS

Reaction
with 18 entries who will win

Last edited:

PALAPABOY

Bajalite Win Streak Killer
Reaction
Good luck Walter / Gary and crew stay clean and let the big HP blow up show them its not all about how much you spend and how much HP you say you have. Its a long race for your TL PREP PREP PREP GIVE THEM HELL!

HDRA1

The Godfather
Reaction
my money is on messer been racing with him and against him for years the team is top notch and know what it takes to win

henderoni

Reaction
We'll see about that, it's not just horsepower, but with this much silt, it certainly won't hurt!!!:D

Neal Mason

Reaction
Rob are you co riding with MAW ?

I am pretty sure no matter how many driver changes we do Rob is going to Iron man that Co-dawg seat. That way no matter what happens the guy responsible for the prep is their to take a verbal lashing lol lol:D

Combz08

Reaction
hahahahahahahahaha ohhhhh dear to know that you two are prob sitting on computers prob 6ft away from one another

Neal Mason

Reaction
hahahahahahahahaha ohhhhh dear to know that you two are prob sitting on computers prob 6ft away from one another
Actually last night I was about 8' above him hahahahaha. I was upstairs while he was down stairs. Are you guys going to V2R Ryan?

LARDOG

Reaction
I'm going with 7276 Ruane or 7206 Giordano. Good luck to all and may the best truck and drivers win.

Forty1Racing

Reaction
Mason trucks on the podium for sure.

Forty1Racing

Reaction
Well, as far as I know Caspino, The new truck, and us ( Burke ). to my knowledge there are only three 7200 Mason trucks.

western1665

Reaction
backus hopefully do well for his debut in 7200 in is new mason truck