7200 v2r

Forty1Racing

Reaction
backus hopefully do well for his debut in 7200 in is new mason truck

Congrats to Backus on the new Mason truck btw.
they are amazing machines, backed by a family that is always willing to help you out.

western1665

Reaction
hey i am wondering if there were any problem with the mason trucks on your first time out? we only have 1 day of testing before this race cause we are just finishing our truck and trying to kill 100 birds with 1 stone! anything would be a great help to our knowledge with our truck trying to prepare for this race. any help is greatly appreciated and best of luck to everyone racing this class!! thank you!

-Malign Motorsports-

Reaction
hey i am wondering if there were any problem with the mason trucks on your first time out? we only have 1 day of testing before this race cause we are just finishing our truck and trying to kill 100 birds with 1 stone! anything would be a great help to our knowledge with our truck trying to prepare for this race. any help is greatly appreciated and best of luck to everyone racing this class!! thank you!

No problem with the truck itself, it is a very well built truck. We only had issues with the alternator, and we only had about 20 test miles on the truck before the mint 400 so I know what your talking about.