75 chevy build

Steven_Tolbert

RDC Crypto
You only need working doors for 1400 and the wheel base is up to you do you want to be driving like you on a sunday cruz or do you want to drive like your racing in a go cart and getting an arm work out

Advertising supports this site

Steven_Tolbert

RDC Crypto
Yeah Mike doesn't really race..........he just cruises around like he is takin his girl out to the shoping mall or like him and his co driver are out cruzing for chicks

chace

RDC Crypto
Website
www.myspace.com
tubechassis.jpgtubechassis2.jpg

Steven_Tolbert

RDC Crypto
Just curious, Man when I was your age the only fab skills I had was grinding off the factory rivets on my radious arm brackets of my 89 F150 to install a Fabtech "long travel" kit, you seem to be ahead of the game. Keep up the work and never think that you know everything because the day you stop learning something new everyday is the day your dead

chace

RDC Crypto
Website
www.myspace.com
thanks. i have to have a scotch-brite party pretty soon . The humid weather last week ate up my steel. i want to paint my cage to stop the rust but i also want to be able to check for cracks in the future. Any suggestions? Also any ideas for low cost 55" drive shaft?

SpareChangeRacng

RDC Crypto
Just paint it. Take it from a guy who had to sctochtbrite and wd-40 for a couple years and FINALLY said f it and just painted.