7s steerng for I-beams

singlehanded

Reaction
What are most 7s rangers running steering wise. Need new steering on my ranger and trying to figure out whats the best way to go.

midnight landscaper working overtime and I'm full throttle I'm full throttle tonight

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
Reaction
pump/ram/reservoir/quickener/box and unless you plan on ripping the gearbox off the frame dont bother with chromoly tie rods and heims...you need a weak link and a tie rod is easier to replace then a tore up frame and box. We run Tommy Lee, but a lot of people also like Howe. We had nothing but problems with Howe and since the switch have had zero probs.

Kris
<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.barneysprecision.com/fabproducts.htm> Fab Parts</A>

singlehanded

Reaction
Anybody else have any experince with ranger steering problems or what works best for them? I have +4 a side j-arm unequal length beams with coilovers and stock steering right now but one tie rod is bent. Anyone run chromolly rods and heims with stock box ect? any major problems or am I better off like kritter said running stck tie rods and a howe or tommy lee pump, ram ect. Or maybe run all stock with a drop pitman arm. any got a suggestion.
thanks,
john

trying to get my ranger all done by this summer so I can start racing mdr.

midnight landscaper working overtime and I'm full throttle I'm full throttle tonight