$8,000 UP FOR GRABS AT THE GOLD COAST SNORE 250

snoreracer

Reaction
Pat dean of Patrick signs has joined imperial iron and added $1,000 to 1st in the unlimited class at the gold coast snore 250 . The Patrick signs bonus along with imperial iron's $1,000 and Kartek off-road's $2,000 brings the prize money for a win in the unlimited class at the gold coast snore 250 with 10 cars in class to $5,000. and with the gold coast putting up $3,000 for the overall at the gold coast snore 250 there is a chance that the winner of the unlimited class win $8,000. With this added prize money snore expects a large turn out for the unlimited class .you don't want to miss all the action with the 45 cars from the pro-1600 group ether.

snoreracer

Reaction
Mike it's the GOLD COAST snore 250 , yes the gold coast will be the host hotel for the 18th year. You can check if there are any rooms left out of the 300 room block, last week they told me only 10 rooms left. The rate is $68 a night + tax the code is (snore gold coast 250) . And Mike have a drink on the gold coast at sign up, they have an open bar.

MikeLeung

Reaction
Hey Kenny...they're out of the SNORE rooms, so I had to pay the normal rate. Is there anything u can do to get the rated reduced to the SNORE rate?

Thanks

snoreracer

Reaction
Mike try the Orleans on Tropicana, they were $72 a night. If they are gone, try a new place called the cannery on Craig Road and I-15.

snoreracer

Reaction
The course is marked a little different than last year, but you can still see the cars at 6 different areas at start finish.

tuckerje2

Reaction
Kenny,

When will the course maps be avalible. I went to go-desert today and could not find a link.

Thanks
Jim Tucker

snoreracer

Reaction
map should be posted today, or call my office at 702-736-6355 and i will fax you one

snoreracer

Reaction
VP race fuel will be at the tech line with c-12, the price is $3.75 a gallon for a drum

IDRA_CRB

Reaction
Wow! 7.4 megabytes. Couldn't get it any larger, Kenny??

Make that check out to the Checkers!

Good luck to all racers and pitters this weekend. Hope to see you at the Off Road Expo on Sunday.

Reese

rdc

- users no longer part of the rdc family -
Reaction
I posted the maps on an online folder, smaller files for easier downloading. There are 2 files, a large map and a small map. Hope I didnt step on any toes, just trying to help out

http://www.lvprerunners.com/snore

snoreracer

Reaction
Resse had a hard time getting it posted, sorry. Resse good luck to the checkers no check for the overall bonus just $3000 in silver dollar tokens

snoreracer

Reaction
Directions to the gold coast snore 250 Directions to the Start/Finish are, take I-15 north past the speedway. Take exit 58 (Apex exit)turn left, go 2.3 miles turn right at Pabco Rd. (look for orange SNORE arrows). Go 6 miles on Pabco Rd. on the right the S/F is marked. fun run 11am to 3 pm today , race starts at 9 pm tomorrow