• Forum membership has its advantages....

80-86 F150/Bronco glass fenders?

jeff

Well which do you want? 80-86 F150 / Bronco front glass? Or F150 rear or Bronco rear. If it's an F150, short bed or ?

Hannemann: HF8008L/R 1980-1986 Ford F-Series FRONT FENDER - 4” BULGE $200 ea

Aloha

wrightracing.net

Convert to 92-96 Glass That's what I did and Love it. I have an 1986 Bronco. Autofab makes them both for 92-96 convertion or 80-86 bolt on, about $225 a fender. Buy good fiberglass cheap stuff falls apart quicker.

jeff

Converting requires a whole lot more parts... when I converted my 83' Bronco to the 96 style there were a slug of parts required... Fenders / Hood / Grill / Grill Support / Headlamps / Turn Signals + Trim / Hood / Wiper Cowl / Lower Grill Filler Trim / Wiring (headlamp plugs) and modification to the core support. John @ Ajax auto recycling out in Indio helped me out big time with the conversion.... SUPER cheap pricing and a pretty nice guy if you catch him on the right day.

Aloha

conejoracer

I've dealt with john a lot back when I was into rock crawling. Great guy on the right day. I'm looking to keep this truck simple, and retain the original look.

ntsqd

Your old glass is still hanging in Russ' shop. Well the hood is, the fenders are out in his storage trailer. Not the yellow, the white.

BajaBronco13

Conejo, I'm looking at purchase that same set from Hannemann. They don't have a photo of them on their website but I have seen them on other 80-86 Broncos and they look great. Personally, I like the 86 grille I currently have and want to keep with those lines, so a set of Hannemann's fenders will do the trick. (ad removed by Aloha)

Last edited by a moderator: