82 chev LT kits

VPsmellsgood

Reaction
hey guys, new to the site. i own a 82 chev c-10 and have been kicking arround the idea of 16-18" of travel in the front. i have done some research and havent found any real solid results, if anyone could point me in the right direction, or has any advice for this application would be great. im not looking for anything full-race but hoping to find somthing more agressive than the lack luster cst kit.

Giant Geoff

Reaction
I do make a C10 I-beam conversion kit.

You have the option of a 5on5.5 or 6on5.5 lug pattern and 80”-90” to the out side of the tire track width. The kit comes with a frame cross member that has equal length beams mounts built in that replaces the stock cross member with the A-arm coil buckets. The beam kit includes: beams that mount a Dana 44 spindle, radius arms, beam mounting cross member, radius arm mounts and a single steering swinger, this kit gets 17"-21" or wheel travel.

Giant Geoff

Reaction
The kit is a bolt on setup. I can also ship you a bolt on engine cage to mount the coil over shocks.

baja B-rad

Reaction
Geoff

What are you charging for the I-beam conversion? Pm me if you dont want to post it

Lance T

Reaction
Geoff, do you have any photos of a Chevy with your kit on it?

Thanks!

Giant Geoff

Reaction
I also have done TTB conversion to all year Chevy trucks, the first one I did pre-ran 6 days of the SCORE Baja 2000 with out any problems.

I have a photo of a early 90 truck but none of the older C10, I don’t know how to post pic’s, I’m a shop geek. I’ve been Emailing 3 people about the C10 kit and I’ll get some shots if one of them bites.

LIL ROG

Reaction
you cant beat a better company then giant or the people that work there. go with them