klaus

Administrator
Did some house cleaning and will remount this little 1996 souvenir in the office.

What would the monetary value be if I decide to off-load it on ebay?

Nash!

I can't imagine that you are really thinking of Ebay since you’re putting it up in your office but I do understand that curiosity of what-if. All it would take is one off-road fan that "needs" that special JJ piece.:)

Nice signature, you can tell he hadn't quite refined it yet. 96' was a great year for Herzog Motorsports in SODA! Ahhh...The good ol' days!

GunnSlinger

Captain Backpack
Did some house cleaning and will remount this little 1996 souvenir in the office.

What would the monetary value be if I decide to off-load it on the RDC MONTHLY GIVE AWAY!
.... fixed your post for you klaus..... i think its a GREAT idea :D

klaus

Administrator
hhmm.. great idea to add a signed glass to our monthly give away. The 888 is not for sale though. I just haven't paid much attention to it over the years until now that I moved it around. I am just curious of its value.

BBM Racing

I still have a collection of posters, programs and flyers that have the rest of the JJ/Herzog truck on them from the Glen Helen Off-Road Winter Series (the first ever CORR event if memory serves me right). The good old days.....maybe I can donate a few to RDC for your promo and Klaus can keep the bedside piece for many years to come.

Nash!

The Winter Series of 97'... El-Nino! Very vivid memories of grooving tires with BFG in the cold+rain. We had the torpedo heater out for crying out loud! (In California!!):eek: Good times!

I have a few of the flyers and yeah, they were very cool! Great idea Bob!

Attachments