90-97 Ford Ranger Fuel Filler neck

California MiniTruck

Reaction
I know a lot of you guys on here have 90-97 Ford Rangers and I just wanted to let you know that I carry new OEM replacement filler neck. They are very nice and I have been selling these things left and right because of the "new" smog law. Just to let you know, if you go to smog your Ranger and the filler neck is cracked(99% of them are) it will leak air vapor and when they hook up the pressure regulator from the smog machine to your fuel tank it will fail the smog test and you will be forced to got to the dealer and pay over $400 for a new one. So if you need one or are looking for one I have these in stock and i sell them for $159 + Tax but if you guys bring me in cash and tell me you saw this on Race-dezert I will do it for $150 out the door. Hope this helps someone:D, ask for Nick.

Attachments

allwaysbaja

Reaction
I know a lot of you guys on here have 90-97 Ford Rangers and I just wanted to let you know that I carry new OEM replacement filler neck. They are very nice and I have been selling these things left and right because of the "new" smog law. Just to let you know, if you go to smog your Ranger and the filler neck is cracked(99% of them are) it will leak air vapor and when they hook up the pressure regulator from the smog machine to your fuel tank it will fail the smog test and you will be forced to got to the dealer and pay over $400 for a new one. So if you need one or are looking for one I have these in stock and i sell them for $159 + Tax but if you guys bring me in cash and tell me you saw this on Race-dezert I will do it for $150 out the door. Hope this helps someone:D, ask for Nick.
What is the warranty on them ??

allwaysbaja

Reaction
Yes, it does fit some 89 Rangers but I was just going off what the application said. We offer a 100 day warranty with all the parts we sell here at CMT. Thanks for the questions:)
Thanks for the info. I'll keep you in mind, I lose a lot of sales because of the $400.00 plus price tag on the OEM. Do you have a wholesale price and would you be willing to ship?? Thanks again...

Jack

Reaction
I think I paid about 150 at the dealer 3-4 years ago for mine. Just the hose.