92 Toyota

bajaboy

Reaction
Hey Dudes ,

I know someone posted this subject a few months ago , but I'am going to bring it up again ! I got a 92 Toyota 2wd pick up , Who has the best long travel ? Total Chaos , ATS ? any other suggestions?

Later , Eric

1992f150

Reaction
If money is no issue the Unibal TC kit is real nice. Kartek wants 5 grand with the accessories for it though. If thats too much check out Duffco's kit, it has won 2 races this year.

Azusa: shame of the foothills

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
I also would suggest going with the TC kit if you can. I have their kit for my 4x4 and I love it. Customer Service is GREAT and their product is 2nd to none! It does not need any changes made to it to work right either.

Go Big Or Go Home
United Jumping Truck Society
U.J.T.S. Manwhore

partybarge_pilot

Reaction
JD fab in San Marcos, Uniballs, plate arms, beefy spindles with removable snouts. Almost makes Me want a toy again.....

BeastlyFord

Reaction
I would definitely go with the Total Chaos Uniball kit. It works bitchin and you don't have any friggen balljoints to worry about. Plus, Matt and Nicole over at TC are way chill people.

cleartoy

Reaction
I say TC. Uniball horizontal top and bottom and bolts to stock mounts for simplicity. It is complete. It is said to cyle 13" . It lists for $3005.

ATS has a kit with vertical top uniball and horizontal lower heim attatched to the spindle for $3600. You have to use new welded mounts to the frame for upper arm attatchment, buy the strut frame for $550 on top of the 3600. It is said to cycle "up to 17".

Duffco is uniball top, but weak azz stock lower ball joint\or their hd screw in lower ball joint for an upgrade of $300.

Amplified has upper uniball stock lower for a decent price.

Amplified has the verticall upper and lower arm package with 4130 cage, spindles, steering 2.5 king coilovers, 1 pic glass, bumper for $8150 plus tax, as quoted from Seth.

Out of all, id like the TC Uniball kit for my 94.

85 Toyota xtracab 4x4(for sale)
94 Toyota stdcab 2x4
99 Yamaha YZ250

Got Sand??

mobben

Reaction
nice picture scott. that looks like rudy's truck that he built himself. ats builds a verticle uni-ball upper and lower kit WITH strut frame and custom spindles and hiem steering. and yes the stock upper control arm mount is cut off and redone because it is big week point. it runs $4000.00 and cycles a useable 17 inches. as far as the other comments about the customer service at ats. yes in the past there has been some problems but i have taken over things now and that won't be a problem as long as i am around. p.s. scott if you are going to put pictures up atleast make sure it is a kit that we installed. thanx

Attachments

drtdevil93

Reaction
so when are you gonna square up on the money im owed? scott "took care" of me real good.

erik

TDORSloppy

Reaction
Chris,

According to the owner of the truck, who had a huge windsheild decal that said ATS racing, you guys built the truck. It has a vertically mounted uniball on top, ATS steering upgrade, and ATS strut frame. It may not been made by you personally, but it looks like Scott's steering setup where he had to bend the tie-rod adjuster to clear the pitman arm. I've seen it on a couple trucks. I wouldn't post a picture and mark it something if I wasn't sure 110%.

For the past couple years I've heard good and bad things about ATS. I won't go into detail but if you, Chris, are now in charge I hope the best for you and your company. I'll leave everything else in the past. From what I hear your customer service level has improved. But it will probably still take time for you guys to clear up the fog that's been hanging around your name. Start posting pictures of the new stuff you've done.

Scott

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
Reaction
Just dont post the pictures here...this isn't an advertising board unless you pay $$$$

Kris
<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.dmsrace.com>www.dmsrace.com</A>
"Jesus loves you, everybody else thinks you're an A-hole"

bajaboy

Reaction
Thanks alot everyone !
I think i'll go with the TC uniball kit ! Hopefully my truck will be ready to go by the 1000 !

Later , Eric