• Forum membership has its advantages....

94 f150 suspension kit

Boat-Ryder

I'm completely new to prerunners so please bear with me. I want to put a mid travel suspension under my 94 f150 4x4 and have no idea what to get. I am a diesel mechanic so will be doin install myself if possible. I'm really just interested in some form of bolt on kit that gives me decent travel but truck will still be driven on highway. Any ideas of such a kit? Need front an rear and any other info will be appreciated. Thank you

Boat-Ryder

Thanks for the links. Is it cheaper buyin a complete kit or can you find individual parts cheaper? Also will the front and rear need to be done together or could I wait and get the deaver springs later?

John Bitting

Administrator
Thanks for the links. Is it cheaper buyin a complete kit or can you find individual parts cheaper? Also will the front and rear need to be done together or could I wait and get the deaver springs later?
You can wait to get the deavers, the front might sit a bit higher until you do. As for as getting stuff cheaper, if you shop around and buy used stuff it might be cheaper, if you buy new usually a package deal saves you a couple of dollars.