98 ranger 4x4 lifts?

sirhk100

RDC Crypto
Is the '98 I-beam or A-Arm? RCD is coming out with a boilt on lift that uses Bilstein Coil Overs, it doesn't really gain any travel but it does drastiacally improve the ride on and offroad.

Khris

'92 Ford Exploder (work in progress)

bandikook

RDC Crypto
chek out h&m motorsports. they have a lift for 98 and newer rangers that give 15 inches of travel i believe. Im just not sure if its for 2wd only or 4wd too. but im sure you can call and talk to them. Their web site is hnmmotorsports.com

Ryno

RDC Crypto
I think 98 was the first year for torsion bars. If that's the case....everything drops down. You gain a little travel, but mainly height for tire clearance. I think now all the new fullsize 4x4's are t-bar....what a shame.

Ryno

Build it like a Rhino, and Leave it be.

sirhk100

RDC Crypto
Man, if you only knew what was going on with that RCD kit!!!! I'm the production engineer and can you say PITA... That kit was shown to the public like a year before anyone outside should have seen it.

Khris

JrSyko

Jerry Maguire
RDC Crypto
Are you talking about the coliover kit for the ranger and is on the ranger that is parked in front ot the Bilstein booth at all the Score races? Paul said that they were going to try and make one for the F-150 4x4 too.

And what is T-Bar?

See ya in the dirt!

sirhk100

RDC Crypto
Yeah, that coilover one on the Bilstein truck is the exact kit. As for one for the F150 I havn't heard anything about that..... You heard that straight from Paul? Hmmmmm I'll ask him about it tomorrow.

Khris

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
RDC Crypto
Check out Rob Mac's Stock mini...it works and he runs 35s with stock fenders.

Kris
<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.dmsrace.com>www.dmsrace.com</A>
"Jesus loves you, everybody else thinks you're an A-hole"