98+ Ranger Owners

jeff

Reaction
Ok, I'm looking for two 98+ Ford Ranger owners. I will buy you glass fenders and a glass two pin hood with hinge mounts (or 4 pin mount if you prefer) from Hannemann Fiberglass in exchange for your stock metal fenders and metal hood. I prefer white but any color will do. You give me your stock fenders/hood, I give you Hannemann fiberglass for your truck. Call it an exchange... call it motivation to prerun your Ranger... just call me and I'll work it out. I'd rather keep the $$$ in the off-road industry than give it to some dirty junkyard monkey. Questions? E-mail or PM me.

Aloha

toyoter91

Reaction
darn that sounds like a TIGHT deal if i had a 98+ ranger i would trade you for sure lol. hope you find people to trade with...you want the fenders for work trucks correct? i remember a post about fiberglass fenders that are nto flaired a while back was that you?

"Its still good!!! Its still good!!!"

jeff

Reaction
Yep... I was the one looking for stock fenders. I've exhausted my supply of clean/straight steel fenders. Nobody makes a stock looking glass fender... I've heard rumors that a fender from a 97 will work on a newer truck if you trim the marker/turn lamps. That sounds like it might get ugly pretty quick.

Aloha

jeff

Reaction
Ok... I need to clear a few things up.

This deal is good for Hannemann fiberglass only. I buy the glass and trade you the stock metal fenders and hood for it. I'd prefer to swap both the fenders and hood at the same time - I need the hoods just as badly as the fenders. No negotiation required - if you don't like the terms of the deal that's fine. This is the deal I'm offering and if you don't like it, don't do it.

Thanks,

Jeff (Aloha)

jeff

Reaction
Thanks everyone for the response. I'm e-mailing everyone back right now. I had about 6 guys respond to the request. Right now I only need 2 sets of fenders and 2 hoods. So in short, the offer has ended.

Thanks,

Jeff