9inchfloater.com question

ErikShallbetter

Reaction
We run his rear end on our stuff. We have had good luck with the product and he has always been good to deal with.

jonpfive

Reaction
Depends on your application as to what axles/splines you run. My Pro lite has 35spl. in it now, but I may consider a gun drilled 40 in my next setup. I was told that my Pro lite will twist the splines right off on a 31spl. axle. Most of the Pro 2s run 40spl. stuff, and Kevin's are gundrilled.

Ron is super nice to deal with, I wouldn't hesitate to order from him at all unless you are building a Pro-2, in which case I am a Tubeworks snob.

glamisrnr

Reaction
It is going in a stock truck, with a stock motor for this year and am gonna build the motor over winter for next year.

wiracefan

Reaction
Ron builds a solid rear end assembly. I have known him for quite some time now. I actually used to pit for him on his circle track stuff. I am sure his 28 and 31 spline rears are for light duty and circle track applications. His 35 and 40 are for the off road stuff. Give him a call he will be happy to answer any question you may have.

glamisrnr

Reaction
I have called him already, and was looking for some opinoins on his stuff, I am looking around still but has been hard to beat the price, there is still one company I am talking with.

43mod

Reaction
do a search on here there is another lengthy thread on this.