A 1996 FordRanger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Submit

Reaction
I would like to do some thing on this ranger. my goal will be to Race it on dirt and be able to drive it on street with out being pulled over by the "Cop's" Rent - a - cops don't bother me at all.
I know that i would like a lift most likely a 4in lift 15in rims new fenders in take system. just would want the most that i can do and be stylen. for the most part ill be taking the truck back and forth to school and job.

Looking for some cheep stuff that people would be willing to sell.
:D

Mike @ pit b

#Mike@PlanB
Reaction
Try Dezert Rangers or Pirate 4x4, bro.

dezertranger1600

Reaction
hahahaha GNAR!

Submit

Reaction
Well the truck is stock now.
Some stickers!

What kind of light's/rack would i be able to buy. and prices?

Last edited:

chicken lips the ocho

Most Annoying RDC Poster
Reaction
Some stickers!

thats all you need brah! just put some more stickers on it and your ready to mob it in the parking lot straight dgaf bro

some people's kids

Submit

Reaction
Well i took it to the park and did some Gardening some dough nutts then the ren a cop's came dam there car's are fast.
all way's DGAF but would like some more fun with it.

GunnSlinger

Captain Backpack
Reaction
Well i took it to the park and did some Gardening some dough nutts then the ren a cop's came dam there car's are fast.

...straight up hate'n on ya bro..... if it was a chick rent-a-cop you should have slapped a bit*h, you got to teach them who's boss ya know what im sayn.... just DGAF for life and fu*k the police! jajaja

dude something cheep that you could do is paint your rims! super easy, super sick! just got get some flat black paint and tape off your tires (or not :D) and just spray away! .. that prob the sickest thing you could do for cheep as fu*k.... if you need some more srh or skin or whatever stickers i could hook you up with a super sick deal..... or maybe you should get a sticker that says DGAF about cops! hahah

GunnSlinger

Captain Backpack
Reaction

im not sure what you would be able to buy because i dont control your bank account haha but here's what you could do ..

i would just get some hid's from auto zone!! they look bad azz and they are cheep as fu*k ...you could mob so hard what them and they take a beating ! just have one of your homies make you a rack with some cheep harbor freight shizz so you dont have to spend a ton of coin, know what im sayn!

Submit

Reaction
Yes, i like the stickers idea "frack cop"
Light's yes awsome paint is ok um how would i be able to show a pix of the truck on here for you guy's to see?
thnkz 4 da in put

Submit

Reaction
but it's a step side :D! lawlz

I tryed the link lawlz

Last edited:

troyharper

DA Meatball
Reaction

Your an IDIOT!
I hope you loose your licene! Walking takes time but it would keep from putting stupid posts on this site.

DSRacing

Mini Metal MOD
Reaction
Some stickers!

As far as stickers, anything with Fabtech on it has been proven to give a huge increase in HP.

The kind of lightrack you can buy is probably dependent on how much your parents give you for an allowance.

Status
Not open for further replies.