A-arm dual sport cars...talk to me

TUNDRA1

Reaction
Pro cons? specifically the chenowth exodus...(yes I know their OOB) Hearing alot of conflicting stories about the rear set up etc. vs. rear trailing and so on.

Thanks in advance.

Kbach66

Reaction
Pro cons? specifically the chenowth exodus...(yes I know their OOB) Hearing alot of conflicting stories about the rear set up etc. vs. rear trailing and so on.

Thanks in advance.
Actually the guys at HRT in Ramona have alot of the original tooling and last I heard were looking at producing some cars based on the chenowth with some changes to bring it up to date.

07FJRog

Reaction
Actually the guys at HRT in Ramona have alot of the original tooling and last I heard were looking at producing some cars based on the chenowth with some changes to bring it up to date.
that is true, they also have the rear A-arm billet uprights already. and the jigs and a former CRP chassis builder that made these cars..

I am having them build me a modifed a-arm "Coupe" right now. :)

Rog

Kbach66

Reaction
that is true, they also have the rear A-arm billet uprights already. and the jigs and a former CRP chassis builder that made these cars..

I am having them build me a modifed a-arm "Coupe" right now. :)

Rog
Good luck having them build you a fullsize car....they're too busy playing with kiddy cars!!!!!!!

J/K :)
Just thought I'd throw a jab at Chris and Todd!

TUNDRA1

Reaction
Thanks...It 's the rear A-ARMS IM CONCERNED WITH....Trying to get some feedback before I buy a chassis I found.

Last edited:

scary fast hummer

Reaction
I like my dual A arm set up, but dont think it will work for you :)

TUNDRA1

Reaction

Called them, big HELP. I will be dropping the car by there after I purchase it.

07FJRog

Reaction
Good peeps there, Chris and Todd will take care fo your needs