A bad day turns out pretty good

fathead1

Reaction
Yesterday, my wife called and said my 8 month old son was sick, throwing up, all the good stuff, and she was going to take him to his Dr. I left work to meet them at the Dr.'s office, but my motor blew in my 94' Ranger on the way there. DAMN!!!!! That sucked! I knew the motor was getting tired, but thought it would last long enough for me to build a new motor. Well, after a tow truck ride home I went over my options, figured out that I didn't have too many, so my wife finally got her wish and I went out and bought a 02' 2500 HD. This thing is bad! 502 C.I. with the Allison trany..
Now my ranger is just going to sit until I can save some money for the motor, and suspension upgrades.. By the way.. my son is fine, just the flu and an ear infection. Normal baby stuff. Atleast now I can help out our race team as far as towing stuff. SWEET !!

desertracer

Reaction
So Jamie you want to tow the trailer out to the races? jk. We are gonna have to break that thing in out at the MDR race. With Bob's new F350 and your 2500 we should be set. You got the 8.1? 4x4? Crew Cab?... See you around this weekend.

MDR #112