A Big Public Thank You to Ashcraft Racing From the #28 Swift/Olliges Team

cjcurtis98

RDC Crypto
Website
curtismotorsports.com
While on the way to staging from the Blue Water, the Ashcraft Trick Truck was following the Swift/Olliges Trick Truck and they noticed something on the #28 that concerned them. Adam and his codriver made a point to get our attention and let us know, and as a result we were able to avert what could have been not only a problem for us but possibly for the spectators. We just wanted to thank them for their sportsmanship and their concern. They are a class act.

Jacob7672

Nimrod de Ashcraft
RDC Crypto
No problem. I am the co driver. I'm just glad we saw it before the start!! The carma didn't help us out much though. Haha

XTEENA

Adam's better half
RDC Crypto
Website
www.facebook.com
Adam told me he saw that their tires were wabbling and found out that the lugs were loose on the tires.

Thank you for the thank you! Family first in the Offroad community!

cjcurtis98

RDC Crypto
Website
curtismotorsports.com
Well....not all them...just one rear. :eek:

It mysteriously "became loose" after being tightened the night before. It was such a subtle wobble that we didn't notice it, but Adam and Jacob saw something on the way over to the start. Rather than just not saying anything like some others might do, instead they brought it to our attention. Suffice it to say, I don't think we would have been able to finish 4th in TT and 7th OA without Adam and Jacob.

And Jacob...good karma doesn't expire.

ndvalium

Rescue Director
RDC Crypto
So what did they notice?? Loose spare?
They didnt lose a spare until the start of the 3rd lap......Wow did that thiing roll for a while accross the python - As a side note, Much respect to the off road tire changers....Lifting those things suck!

XTEENA

Adam's better half
RDC Crypto
Website
www.facebook.com
Sorry. Quick reply while watching the game lol didn't mean to make it sound worse than it was lol. :)

chickenlips

RDC Crypto
Saw Ashrcraft driving what appeared to be a destroyed green wobbly TT down
pavement from Shea rd. What happened? Hoping for a good finish for those guys.

Jacob7672

Nimrod de Ashcraft
RDC Crypto
Saw Ashrcraft driving what appeared to be a destroyed green wobbly TT down
pavement from Shea rd. What happened? Hoping for a good finish for those guys.

We rolled in the dust at the end of the wash on the left that parrall the canal and landed hard at the bottom of that hill. During the time that the truck was on it's side 5 more cars rolled into the same exact spot. Somehow none of the cars hit each other. We left the truck for a few minutes to talk to a BITD official and when we returned it looked like a junk yard, haha. Then the Weatherman came to save us all!! Thanks Bob

M.Harvey1600

RDC Crypto
We rolled in the dust at the end of the wash on the left that parrall the canal and landed hard at the bottom of that hill. During the time that the truck was on it's side 5 more cars rolled into the same exact spot. Somehow none of the cars hit each other. We left the truck for a few minutes to talk to a BITD official and when we returned it looked like a junk yard, haha. Then the Weatherman came to save us all!! Thanks Bob

what mile was that at??? I think I saw your hood out on the course but not sure just cant place where at on the course I saw it

tcm glx

RDC Crypto
Is this the spot?
395875_345186532179179_100000635045008_1110936_2098093250_n.jpg

Jacob7672

Nimrod de Ashcraft
RDC Crypto
That's us on the right. I think our friend Loco took that pic. He was riding in Sean 7200 that's on the left.