Jerry Zaiden

Reaction

Attachments

• 24-24417-BelSM.jpg
    24-24417-BelSM.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 144

Jerry Zaiden

Reaction
These are very low res. If you want them in high res 8x10 they are $20. All profits go to Race-Dezert.com

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
Right on Jerry I didnt even see you there. Did you stick around to see us try and jump the general with the blown motor?

Go Big Or Go Home

Timberwlf

Reaction
Fish,

Unfortnally I didnt get to go... =( but i shure hope ya got some good videos =) so I can see what I missed..

Later
Brandon

94 Ranger X-Cab 4x4 5.0 H.O. v-8 Pre-Runner/ Chase Truck

MH20

Reaction
This F150 was jumping about 100ft

1993 Ford Ranger Supercab 4.0L 2WD

Attachments

• 24-24442-Jumpcontest0090.jpg
    24-24442-Jumpcontest0090.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 147

Tyson

Reaction
Miles beat me for 1st in the stock class with 69" beat his last year by 9".
I took 2nd with 65.6".
And I thought that guy with the ATS truck had 64" but I guess I heard it wrong and Pat took 3rd place.

Look at me, I can fly

Check It</font color=red>

Tyson

Reaction
um... well first 2 jumps were great (sounded bad cause my tools were tied down in the back and banging around) but then jump 3 the slip joints holding my steering shaft onto the cage "slipped" and when I landed the wheel was at my feet so I was still able to drive it to the pit/tech area and fix it. Then my longest jump ,after thinking I fixed the problem, it happened again. So this time I found a guy with a welder and he patched the whole thing up by welding angle iron to the plate and to the shaft, so I jumped into my truck to go hit 1 of my next 2 jumps but they had to shut it down, so I finished 2nd and am quite happy with that.

Oh my clutch res cap came off as well and (Thanks Gary) my pit cheif
ran out to his truck grabbed his res cap and came back and secured it onto my truck. That was some damn good pitting I think, also thanks to Patrick for letting me use his tools, while I was ligned up to jump, to torque down those slip joint bolts some more.

Look at me, I can fly

Check It</font color=red>

nocredit

Reaction
so where are the videos?....I could not make it, been sick as hell the past few days So where they at? maybe that will cure me hehe.......

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
Well it was a great time! I was so sad that the General had the blown motor and I could only go 15MPH over the jump :( Thanks to Belden pushing me I got upto about 30MPH but I would have liked to go faster, next time!

I am reinstalling my whole system on my computer right now so the videos wont be up till later tonight or tomorrow.

Thanks again to Jen and Greg for putting on a great event!
Thanks to Dan for letting me borrow the jeep and trailer for the General.

Go Big Or Go Home

havahockey

Flipper
Reaction
I have video of you going over the last 2 times when all the dirt goes into your car, really funny. Its in mpg format, 320 x 240. If you want to have it for your video let me know and i'll send it to you.

orvacian

Reaction
My truck did great but after the first jump a power steering hose moved over and the ps belt cut a hole in it! So I sent Roxane to Auto Zone for some hose and I got it fixed in time to make the second round of jumping! Otherwise, no problems. We had a fun time and I got a lot of nice compliments on my truck.
It's cool how positive everyone is at UP meetings and contests. I was parked next to Tyson in the pits and we were simultaneously wildly wrenching on our trucks to get back out and jump!
Thanks to Jen and Greg fo putting it all together, all who participated for putting on a great show, Pete for making my shocks work right, Belden for the free burger and testing my new rear bumper by nerfing me on the way home, Duffco for the great fab on the rear of my truck!
<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by orvacian on 06/09/02 09:21 PM (server time).</FONT></P>

sbro

Reaction
RE:so where are the videos?....

I have a nice long video of the contest and tons of pics on my website, but I'm not sure if it's ok to post the link anymore after reading Klaus' post. Not that my goal is soliciting traffic to my website, it is completely paid for out of my own pocket with no advertising. I just like to share my media with others that didn't have the chance to see. Anyone that didn't get a chance to see the contest, shoot my a pm and I will give you the link. If this post is out of line, let me know moderators. I feel so hesitant to post or share anything now.

Curtis Guise

Administrator
Reaction
sbro,

I think Klaus' post you might be refering to was more towards people posting links to their products or services. Usually it is not a problem to have a link to your pictures and videos, and usually they are very appreciated.... Especially by me when I can make it down there like this weekend because its at least a 6 hour drive or more for me.
I looked at your profile and went to your site already. Good video, and nice site. Flash is one of the things I just haven't found time to learn yet, but someday...

Make the link directly to your video or pictures if you have any question about it (like if people have to see a bunch of products or services before finding the pics and videos on the site).

Curtis

Curtis Guise

Administrator
Reaction
Well I just now read Klaus' new post I am sure you were talking about. But it still sounded to me like he was talking about people posting links that have to do with something they are selling. Like if your video was a trailer for your new video you would be coming out with for sale in a month. If that was the case then I think Klaus means that you should be posting it in the Industry News section and/or running a banner ad on the site. I did not see anything for sale on your site, unless I missed it.

I still think that a direct link to your pics and video to watch are ok.

Klaus PLEASE tell me if I missunderstood your post and maybe expand on your original post a little on that subject since sbro wasn't sure if it's ok to put a link or not.

Curtis