A note to all Laughlin Desert Classic Photogs / Video Peoples

ndvalium

Rescue Director
Reaction
Having been involved in Desert Racing since 1995, I have seen a lot of "media"people out on the track. During a critical situations, I have seen every imaginable behavior from the ones out there documenting it. I have seen those that want to help, Those that sneak away in the bushes and even those that I have had to physically move in order to treat a patient in need.

This weekend we had a couple serious situations in the desert and I just want to offer my most sincere appreciation and respect to all of you that were at or near any of these situations. Not only were you not a hindrance to our staff and volunteers but in each situation you were there helping us in anyway we needed. From warning racers, waving flags, clearing debris or even helping people out of the vehicles I applaud, appreciate and respect each of you for you actions.

I know as the years have gone by, We have made you jump more and more hoops to get the shot and participate in this sport. I appreciate all of you for sticking with it and making it happen race after race.

David Nehrbass
Motorsports Safety Solutions
BITD Rescue Director

MTPyle

Reaction
David

That’s great to hear. Thanks for all you do and thanks to the media guys helping out.

Not sure if this is available but I would like to see a list of media guys contact info that are out there? I would like to reach out and see if they got any good shots of our truck. Best way to say thanks for their support is to purchase some of their great work.

Can BITD help make it easier to connect racers and fans with the media?

Mike

ndvalium

Rescue Director
Reaction
David

That’s great to hear. Thanks for all you do and thanks to the media guys helping out.

Not sure if this is available but I would like to see a list of media guys contact info that are out there? I would like to reach out and see if they got any good shots of our truck. Best way to say thanks for their support is to purchase some of their great work.

Can BITD help make it easier to connect racers and fans with the media?

Mike

Seems to me that is an easy task. I will work on that and see if we can make that happen. I know many of them shoot specific teams for hire. But there are certainly those shooting all they can for general purchase.

Sent from my iPhone using race-deZert mobile app

ndvalium

Rescue Director
Reaction
I spoke to Liz and they have a list of all the Photogs that were at the event. If you email her at bitd@bitd.com , she will be happy to send you a list. I asked her if maybe they can do something more in the future and they are going to look at a couple options.

SESWIM

Reaction
David, thanks so much for your help on Sunday. My daughter Makenzy and myself are beyond grateful for yours and everyone else that was involved in our rescue and recovery. Thanks to Mike Ingalsbee, the photographer that was there also. I can not say thank you enough. Great organization and rescue team.

Sam
Car #1597