A prayor for Rino N.

sandfish

Reaction
Saturday round five of the lucas series, Rino Navera took a hard hit to the rear of his car. He is currently in the hospital with a collapsed lung and a fractured vertebrae.Lets all pray for a speedy recovery for one of limited buggy's fastest drivers. We here at Sunset Racing are hoping to see him back on the track soon. :(

M.Harvey1600

Reaction
how did this happen exactly?

RacerX

Reaction
how did this happen exactly?
He was having mechanical problems as he came on to the front stretch. He had rolled over the first table top and coasted to a stop along the wall just after the table top. A car coming over the table top couldn't see him stopped there and plowed into the back of him. It's a dangerous situation with the table tops. There should have been some yellow flags from some course workers.

M.Harvey1600

Reaction
wow thats pretty harry!!! how was the other driver? course officials should have been near by... normally they are right ontop of things as they occur... have we heard any updates on his situation/condition?

Prayers go out to Rino and his family... get better buddy!

Dirty*

Reaction
Get well soon Buddy! Sorry to hear the news... But glad your out of the Hospital.

D.L.C.

Reaction
Not that it's his fault but where was his spotter?

AGSRacing5\16

Reaction
Im glad u are ok rino. I was worried about you when I heard what happened but I am glad you are ok.

Aflac

Reaction
Not that it's his fault but where was his spotter?
Derick was trying to get the course officials to put out a full course caution when it happened since it happened in a bad spot. He did all he could do and was pretty shook up about it.

D.L.C.

Reaction
Derick was trying to get the course officials to put out a full course caution when it happened since it happened in a bad spot. He did all he could do and was pretty shook up about it.
i meant the guys spotter that hit him

JCampbell

"1" time champ
Reaction
Hope u recover well Rino , see u at the track soon

AGSRacing5\16

Reaction
Yea pat, mike said he was released from the hospital and is home now, come on man keep up with the updates. :)

dspeerstra

Reaction
I talked with Rino today. He was in good spirits and sounded pretty good. He asked me to tell everyone thanks for all the support he's received. He wanted to know how everyone finished and details about the racing action. He also asked a lot of questions about his car and what its going to take to get it back on the track. The doctors said that he shouldn't need surgery and that his injuries should heal fine in time. He will just need to do physical therapy! If I know Rino he will be back sooner than we all think... Thats just the way he is!!!

dezertgirl

"RDC's Social Butterfly"
Reaction
Great news!! I'm glad to hear that he is doing better, in good spirits and ready for some more action!!! :D