A Real World Dezert Championship!

lil manny

Reaction
So I'm sure this has probably been talked about and it probably would never happen but wouldn't it be awesome if SCORE and BITD worked together and created a true world championship?!

If this were to ever happen what would be the ideal race schedule?

I say Parker in Jan, SF 250 in early March, Mint In May, Baja 500 in July, V2R September and end it all with the Baja 1000 in November!

buckwild

Reaction
So I'm sure this has probably been talked about and it probably would never happen but wouldn't it be awesome if SCORE and BITD worked together and created a true world championship?!

If this were to ever happen what would be the ideal race schedule?

I say Parker in Jan, SF 250 in early March, Mint In May, Baja 500 in July, V2R September and end it all with the Baja 1000 in November!
You must not know anything about Rodger Norman there's only enough room in his world for him it will never happen

lil manny

Reaction
Yes short course was gaining great momentum as CORR when they expanded into Racing in SD at the rock quarry. I was working those Chula Vista races and remember talking to the Baldwin brothers and they had some great ideas and plans for the future of short course but unfortunately we all know that story.. RIP

lil manny

Reaction
You must not know anything about Rodger Norman there's only enough room in his world for him it will never happen
I still have some part of me that thinks Roger will give up on trying to make this the "Dakar of Mexico" and think he'll just sell SCORE

Rory

Crayola Killer
Reaction
Like back in 1986 when SCORE/HDRA combined for a points series? It was a good time for racers with a bunch of media and exposure for both orgs. It's a pipe dream for now but could make for some good conversations around the water cooler.

Parker 425
San Felipe 250
MINT 400
Baja 500
Vegas 2 Reno
Laughlin Desert Challenge
Baja 1000

buckwild

Reaction
I would like to see SCORE & BITD get together on a 2-day race like Laughlin. They can split the cost one sanctioning body runs one day the other the other day and promote the hell out of it bring back to Laughlin leap and you'll get the thousands of spectators like the race used to get